Chapter Three ☑️

**Next Morning**

I arrive for my first day at work and I go to my office that is just outside of Kyle's office and put my stuff down on my desk. I run to the break room and fix Kyle his coffee for the morning. I go to his office to give him his coffee. I have decided to have a good attitude about everything so hopefully he doesn't push my buttons today.

"Here is your coffee Mr. Winchester." I say cheerfully as I walked in his office.

Just as I sat his coffee down on his desk he grabs me around my waist and pushes me against the wall.

"Kyle what the hell are you doing?" I say angrily.

"You remember that talk that we had yesterday about how you would be punished if you disrespected me again?"

"Yes I do but I just got here what could I have possibly done to disrespect you already?" I spat out.

"Well I don't know if you recall Miss Rose but before you left my office yesterday you called me a pig. Do you remember that?" He asked.

"Yes I do Mr. Winchester. You have your conditions but I also have mine. I will not be treated like an object and I will also have respect if I am going to work for you."

"Well I have to say you are a feisty one Miss Rose."

"You call it feisty. I call it having boundaries which I'm sure you aren't use to."

He leans closer to my face and whispers in my ear "You act as if I don't have any affect on you but we both know that I do."

I grab his hands and twist them until he is facing the wall.

"Don't be so sure of that Mr. Winchester. Now do you have any files for me to look through or any emails that need to be returned? I will gladly do that for you." I say smirking at him. He is shocked that I could get out of his hold on me. What did he think he could whisper in my ear and I would just fall to my knees and beg him to have sex with me right here on his desk. That may work with the girls he picks up but he has chose the wrong woman to mess with.

I let him go and he quickly turned to me. "How the hell did you do that Bella. You are like 5'1 and 125 lbs. I am 6'1 and 230 lbs of pure muscle. There is no way you should have gotten the better of me." he says still in shock.

"I have my ways Kyle. Now do you have anything for me to do or are you just going to stare at me and babble on all day."

Still shocked and a bit angry at me he hands me some files and a list of emails I need to return.

"Organize these files and return these emails. we have a meeting at 10 I will come to your office to get you and I will show you to the conference room. I need you there to take notes for me so I can review them afterwards to make any decisions regarding the company.

"Yes sir." I say with a smile.

I enter my office and sit at my desk. I return all of the emails and start organizing the files he handed me.

Kyle comes out of his office and he still looked like he was angry with me. Oh well he will get over it and if not that will be okay too. I'm just here to do my job.

"You ready Miss Rose?" I nod and grab my notepad and a pen and follow Kyle.

We enter the conference room and I sit to the left of Kyle and he sits in the head chair and men start filing in and taking their seats.

"Who's the beautiful lady Mr. Winchester?" one man asks which kind of makes me uncomfortable by the way he was looking at me. I knew that look. That look alone triggered the flashbacks of my step dad. Kyles deep voice snapped me out of my thoughts.