Chapter Eight

**Bella's POV**

I finish putting my jewelry on and look at myself in the mirror. Jess did my hair and makeup. My hair is in a curly messy type updo but I love how it looks and my makeup is light as always but I let Jess put red lipstick on to match my dress. Normally I just wear gloss but it's a fancy ball so why not go all out. I am please with the way I look so I grab my phone and my clutch and head to the living room to see Jess. She is gorgeous.  

Jess let me do her hair and makeup since she did mine

Jess let me do her hair and makeup since she did mine. I curled her hair and put it in an updo. I also put a light coat of makeup on her to enhance her already beautiful features. She loved it so I was happy.

"Jess I think you are going to give Blake a heart attack when he sees you

"Jess I think you are going to give Blake a heart attack when he sees you." I say giggling.

"Oh hush look at you Kyle is going to have a stroke." she said with a wink.

"Whatever when is Blake coming to get you?" I asked while looking at the time.

"He said around 7:30." 

"That's when Kyle said he was going to be here too." I said excitedly. 

I'm lucky that I will have my best friend there with me tonight to get to have this experience together.

A few minutes later I hear a knock at the door. I was doing a touch up in my room when I heard Jess.

"Bell your arrogant jerk is here for you!!" she yelled making me laugh and roll my eyes.

**Kyles POV**

Thanks for the nice introduction Jess. "Good to see you too Jess. You look lovely" I say to her with a soft smile.

"Yes you do Jess." I heard a voice behind me. It was Blake. I think his eyes were about to pop out of his head. I laughed at him on the inside. It's funny how a woman can do that to someone. I don't get it. I patiently wait for Bella to come out. I look down at my watch to check the time.

"Okay so you ready to go?" I hear her beautiful soft voice and I look up and I literally can not speak. She was stunning. Now I understand what Blake is going though. I feel for him now. I am about to bust a nut in my pants. Get it together Kyle. Be strong.

"B-Bella holy crap you look stunning" I finally manage to spit out.

She lets out her beautiful laugh. I see her start checking me out.

"I see I made the right choice in the tux. You look good" she said with a wink.

She was driving me crazy. The things I want to do to her right now. Be a gentleman Kyle. Control yourself. Down boy!! I keep thinking to myself.

Jess and Blake go out in front of us. Bella and I are behind them. I wait on Bella as she locks their apartment door.

I place my hand on her back to lead her towards the elevator. I feel her shuddered under my touch and I am pleased that I can do that to her even if she acts like it doesn't phase her.

Jess and Blake get into their own limo and Bella and I get into ours. As she sits down the slit of her dress opens up revealing her tan and tone leg. I could tell there was sexual tension once we got in the limo. I wanted her so bad and by the way she kept glancing at me and would look away quickly and then bite her lip she was attracted to me too.

I reach over to her and pull on her lip making her release it.

"Don't do that Bella. I can't contain myself if you keep that up. You have no idea what you do to me. I want you so bad."

A shocked expression took over her face. "I'm sorry Bella. I just have to let you know how I feel about you and it's not just sexual attraction to you. Everything about you attracts me to you. You are so different and so amazing truly."

Her face softens and she gives me a small smile "Kyle I like you. I'm not going to try and deny that and you are obviously attractive but you are my boss and you don't want a real relationship and I just don't want to be another girl that falls for your charms and sleeps with you and then it causes problems in the office and then our friendship that we were able to form between each other is ruined." she said with a sad smile on her face.

"I know Bella but for some reason I want a relationship with you.nI want to try this with you. You are worth me trying to change for. Can you at least think about it?"

"Yes Kyle I will think about it but don't get your hopes up though okay?" she says as she places her hand on my arm. Her touch is like electricity shooting up my arm and I think she felt it to as she snatched her hand away. I reach over and grab her waist and put her on my lap. She doesn't resist and sits on my lap looking at me intently. I grab her face gently and start to lean in.....

"Mr. Winchester we are here." the driver interrupts. I get annoyed that we were interrupted and just roll my eyes. I set Bella back down in her seat as the driver opens the door and she gets out and I go right behind her. We are swarmed by paparazzi that are throwing out crazy questions. I forgot to warn Bella of that but she seemed to do okay. I placed my hand on her lower back and lead her into the ball room.