First Birthday

Mami

You were happily playing with the doll Mami made of Bebe (look at pic) in your crib. Mami came in to your nursery smiling with some cake on a plate for you. With a giggle you made a up moment dropping your dolly. Chuckling at your action she pick you up and brought you to the living room.
(My oc's are in here change it if you want because they are also the magical girls duaghters.) In the living room sat Madoka, Sayaka, Kyoko, and Homura along side there kids Dawn, Dusk, Elila, and Eclila. Mami sat down with you in her lap and sat the cake in front if you. You gladly ate your cheesecake.

Sayaka

You were looking everywhere as Sayaka was walking with you throught the water park. You guys past a tiny water slide and you pointed to it, wanting to ride. "Oh you want to ride that slide ok" Sayaka laughed and put you on it. With a small pushed you went down the slide.
Madoka and Eclila were passing by and saw you and Sayaka calling them over. Madoka ran to her childhood friend and set her child down next to you. The rest of the day was Madoka and Sayaka talking with you and Eclila being weird little babies.

Kyoko

You were completely confused. You and your Mother Kyoko were playing a game of hide and seek in an arcade. See the perfect place to hide you climb in to it. Then this shiny claw came down and dropped an stuff animal, you were more interested in the claw. You grabbed the claw and it went up bring you with it.
Now your sitting in the machine surround by fluffy animals while Kyoko scream something about a birthday. You grabbed a lion plush dropped it down the place the clawed came and jumped down. Kyoko looked back to see you NOT there and freaked. Feeling a tug on her boots she looked down and you were there with a lion plush. Still confuse your mother gave you ice cream.

Homura

Homura paused time to let you watch the rain(or snow if you were born in winter). She had tied a long piece of ribbon to your hand and hers and ran with you through out the park messing with the tiny droplets.
She unfreezed time and let you play around the house while she got your present ready. The door bell rang and she rushed to open it, seeing Mami, Madoka, Sayaka, Kyoko, Fren, Eclila, Dusk, and Dawn. The girls let the children play while they made the cake.

Madoka

You and Madoka's little brother sat in high chairs happy eating (playing with) your food. Madoka smiled at you as she remember the present she order. Her father said he take you two to the park while her mother, who had a day off, would set up for the party. "I have go to school now, be good my little angel" Madoka said as she pinched your check cause you to laugh out "good luck".
You, your uncle, and your grandpa walked in to the house. Little old you could barely wait to see your mamma. As you enter the house Madoka and your grandma shouted "Happy Birthday (Y/N)". You laughed as your mamma hugged your tiny little body, before she sat you down to eat a confetti cake with (F/C) frost and (2ndF/C) jimmies.

SORRY. This took so long for probably the most crappy chapter. I just be really busy and I'm having problems with my friends. Anywho I really hope you guys in enjoy this and smile, it takes to many muscle to frown.

Puppet out