Finding you

This is set in A good reset of Homura's where no-one dies and no more resets are need.

Mami

   She failed. Yes she killed the witch but she didn't save the women and worst part is in her dying breathes she said "my child". Now Mami is looking for this supposed baby or child in hope she could fix her mistake somehow. Her originally thought was to make sure the kid still had an adult watching them. That was until she found little you. With what tiny tufts of (H/C) you had plus your shiny (E/C) eyes just brimming with innocence she couldn't leave you with an orphanage. "I know I can make it up by raising you"

Sayaka

   Kyousuke had just choose Hitomi over her. She was starting to spiral in to grief then one day she heard tiny gurgling noises. Following them she found a little baby known as you. You looked choked up and had stained tears on your face. Sayaka could think of three reasons for this you were cold, you were hungry, or you were lonely. You started making weird noises as she picked you up and hugged her back when she hugged you. "Maybe you can't keep me from grief, my little (Y/N)"

Kyoko

   Well this sucked. Kyoko was just wondering around looking for a witch but nothing was showing up it she had been all day. "Great just, great what am I suppose to do now" Kyoko grumbled as she continued searching. She looked down an alley to see a weird sight. A baby chewing- well trying to- on a grief seed the looked like it might hatch.
   With a slight sprint Kyoko run to the kid and took it out of her mouth. The baby start the sniffle til Kyoko hand her apple sauce. Happily the kid ate it and made a mess of her face and hands. "I guess that 'cause your alone no one would care if I took care of you". With a giggle and a clap of your apple sauce caked hands you were Kyoko's kid

Homura

  Another reset just for Madoka. The cycle was becoming slightly old but she still did it. Waking up in the hosptial bed again Homura started her day. This time however there was slight twist. She was walking to school and strange women ran up to her and shouted "keep this weird mash corn cob away from me". After her crazed words she jump in to the shallow stream and tried to swim away. Ignoring this crazy lady Homura kept walking, looking down at you. She could tell you were just as confused as her. Maybe this would be a fun timeline. "Excuse  me miss have you seen a crazy women talking about corn on the cob" a man asked her "that way in the stream". Yep a fun timeline

Madoka

   She knew this was a bad Idea but all her friends had kids now. She wanted so badly to wish to save a kid some how but decide against it. Now her patience would be well rewarded.
   Well on her way home Madoka could hear the couple the move in a few blocks down arguing. As she passed by the house a man walked out with a child. "Take her, me and my wife need to worry about ourselves more then her right now" the man said plainly as he put the child gently in to Madoka's arms. Well rewarded and without a wish.

  Hey guys so sorry about not updating my other books but I wanted to get this up and it was well worth it. So for the next day or two I'll be catching this book up. I really hope you enjoy and have wonderful night.
Puppet out