Underneath the trees (with you) Chapter 11

You can only feel unloved if you've been loved.

~.~

Once you have loved, your soul can never forget it, even if your mind does. Love becomes part of your DNA, your essence. It is as much knowledge as feeling, possessed by the deepest part of your heart and soul. This can be a blessing and a curse. There is no way to fill the emptiness, no treatment for the persistent pain of love that's gone missing, except it's return.

On the last chapter _____ told Greyson about her relationship with Samantha. She seems very sad and lonely when she told Greyson about it. But Greyson was there to comfort her. 

The following morning, you woke up and got very shocked! you woke up Greyson and started to get confused. The both of you are in a bedroom! It wasn't that big but it looks very peaceful. You step on the wooden floor and looked around the room, there were pictures hanging on the wall, a rocking chair beside the window, a bible, and the bed. You stared at the pictures and said:

You: Hey, I think this was the driver awhile ago.

Grey: Oh yeah...Maybe were in his house.

You: I guess, but why did he want us here?

Grey: I don't know.

Suddenly, someone opened the door. She was wearing a pink dress with an apron around her chest. She was holding a tray of milk and cookies.. and she's smiling. She put the tray on bed, she looked at you and said "Good morning, children. Did you sleep well last night?" You and Greyson looked at each other and smiled. 

Lady: Here, eat your breakfast. You two must be starving the whole night!

You: Um.. It's okay ma'am. Were really sorry if we bothered you.

Lady: *hugs you* Sweetie, you don't have to be. Now come on, don't be shy. *smiles*

You: *looks at Greyson*

Grey: *Smiles* Thank you ma'am. 

Lady: Oh please, don't call me ma'am just call me mommy Helen. 

You: Okay. *smiles* But how did you find us? 

Grey: *eating* Yeah, where did you find us?

You: Don't talk when your mouth is full. *laughs a little*

Grey: Sorry.

Helen: *laughs* My husband Griffin found you at the back of his truck so he decided to let you sleep here. Oh but don't worry, you can stay here as long as you want. *smiles*

You: Really? Oh wow, thank you mommy Helen. *smiles* 

Helen: No problem. But where are you two going? Did you two ran away?

You: Oh no, we have a camping trip and this guy in a black suit kidnapped me. And..

Grey: And I saved her.

You: *rolls your eyes playfully* Yeah.. We were in the forest that night and unfortunately we can't find our way back. 

Grey: We tried to find our way out, and luckily we did. *smiles*

Helen: That's awful! I'm glad your okay. *smiles*

Grey: This cookies are good! Who made them?

Helen: *laughs a little* I did sweetheart. Want some more? 

Grey: Can I?

Helen: Of course! Wait right here. *smiles* Oh and what are your names my darling?

You: I'm YN and this is Greyson.

Helen: Great! Now you stay here while I get your homemade cookies.

Grey: Thanks mom!

Helen: *smiles* YN, eat your food now honey. I will be right back.

You: *smiles*

Helen left the room to get some more cookies. I looked at Greyson and gave him a smile. He looks very hungry but still cute when he's eating. I started eating My cookies and drink my milk. The homemade cookies were very delicious and the milk is very fresh. As you finished drinking your milk, you immediately looked at Greyson and asked him some questions.

You: Where are we anyway?

Grey: *looks at you and smiles*

You: What?

Grey: Um... you got some.. 

You: What?

Greyson put his thumb on your lips and licks it. 

You: Hey! You could have just told me that.

Grey: *smiles* 

You: That's it? You just smiled at me?

Grey: What? I'm just trying to be sweet you know? *laughs*

You: Oh really. Sweet huh? What about this? *tickles him*

Grey: *laughs so hard* Hey, stop stop! *laughs* Okay, okay! 

You: *laughs with him* You're weird.

Grey: *TICKLES YOU* You're weird!

You: *laughs* Stop it, *laughs* Greyson! 

Grey: *laughing* No way!

You: *laughing* Grey! 

You suddenly fall off the floor with Greyson. You two were still laughing but when Greyson stared at you, you suddenly stop as well as Greyson. Greyson was on top of you, and staring into your deep brown eyes; you looked at him and he smiled. His sweet smile can make you feel safe and can make your day complete. His sparkling eyes can make you feel the only girl around him. His red lips makes you want to kiss him all day. You can feel his body on top of you... he started leaning close to you but someone entered the room; it was Helen.

Helen: Oh my, are you all right? 

Grey: *stands up* Were okay. *helps you stand*

You: Thanks.

Helen: What are you doing there?

Grey: We're tickling each other and we suddenly fell down.

Helen: Oh, next time be careful okay? 

You: Sorry.

Helen: That's alright. YN, Here's your dress. 

You: What's this for?

Helen: Change your clothes, you can keep it. *smiles*

You: Thank you aunt Helen! *hugs her*

Helen: *hugs you back* No problem sweetie. And here you go Greyson. 

Grey: Thank you. 

Helen: Go downstairs, there's another bathroom near the kitchen. 

Grey: Okay. *looks at you and smiles*

You: *smiles* 

Greyson left.

You: Aunt Helen, I know you've been in love. Can I ask you something?

Helen: *laughs* What is it?

You: When can you know when you fall for that person? I'm so confused right now.