Under neath the trees (with you) chapter 4

After the meeting coach Steve told us to go back so we can be ready for tomorrow.

Coach: Before you leave, make sure to get all your things. And boys are not allowed to go to the girls cabin; Ask me if you need something understood?

All: Yes coach.

All of the students stood up and went back to their respective cabins. Victoria, Anne, and Monica went back to our cabin. They left you because you told them that you need to get some woods for the fire place. You went back carrying so many fire woods.. Greyson noticed you so he went out of the their cabin to help you.

Grey: Let me help you. *gets the fire woods*

You: Greyson. *looks at him* No, I can do it. 

Grey: Your my partner, I should do this. 

You: Fine.

As went you two walk, Greyson asked you some questions. You told him about yourself, your favorite things he smiled and just looked at you. When the both of you reached the cabin he asked for your number and you gave it to him. 

You: Thanks for helping me by the way. *smiles* Here's my number.

Grey: Your welcome. *looks at his watch* I need to go now, see you tomorrow. *smiles*

You: Yeah, see you. 

Monica noticed you smiling.

Mon: You like him don't you?

You: What? No.

Mon: Don't deny it! I can feel it!

You: Oh yeah?

Mon: I'm your bestfriend YN. Trust me!

You: *laughs* Whatever. Just help me with this.

Mon: Yes, ma'am.

After fixing and eating, you all went to bed.

The next day all of you woke up, ate you breakfast and went to the meeting place.

Grey: Good morning!

You: Good morning Greyson. *smiles*

Coach: All right! Go with your group mates and let's start walking.

While walking, Greyson keeps looking at you. At first you didn't mind. but your not comfortable with it.

You: Why are you looking at me?

Grey: *smiles* I don't know. I just find your smile so cute.

You: *blushes*

Grey: *looks at the sky* Wh yare you blushing?

You: Well I can't hide it when your complimenting me. 

Grey: Is my smile that attractive?

You: *punches him softly* No.

Fast forward..

Coach: Were here! Please put your bags at the side so we can go down. And pleas no gadgets allowed! We will go to the falls so better not to bring it.

While walking down the river the tour guide gave some information and guidelines while heading to the falls. He also reminded everyone that some of the parts are really slippery.

While walking and admiring the view, you suddenly slip! But luckily Greyson was there to catch you.

You: Ahh! *shouts and closes your eyes*

Grey: Gotcha! *catches you*

You: *opens your eyes slowly* Thanks Greyson. *blushes*

Grey: *smiles*

Your friends saw the both of you so the started teasing you.

Anne: Someones blushing!

You: *stands up* No i'm not.

Anne: And she's now denying it!

You: *rolls your eys* Whatever.

After a couple of minutes you finally arrived at the falls! Everyone swam, well not everyone.. Most of you did.

Grey's POV:

I sat on the big rock and admired the view. While looking at the falls I saw YN with hr friends I looked at her and she saw me, I didn't know what to do so I smiled and she smiled back. She was walking towards me while drying her hair with her hands; I stared at her when suddenly CHAD surprised me.

Chad: *shouts* Hey hey hey!

Grey: *surprised* Dude! Can you stop doing that?

Chad: I can't. *laughs* I noticed you looking at YN. Man, she's beautiful! And she looks hot with wet hair. *laughs*

Grey: *laughs* I know. 

Chad: Oh she's coming! *whispers* I'll leave you here, see you later lover boy!

Grey: *rolls his eyes* Yeah whatever.

You: *sits beside him* Hey Grey.

Grey: Did you just call me Grey?

You: I did. Or should I call you Greyson if you want.

Grey: No, no that's fine. I find it cute when someone calls me Grey. *smiles*

You: *laughs* 

You looked at ihm and your eyes met, his brown eyes sparkle as he smiled at you. 

You: Come on! *stands up and pulls his hands*

Grey: No.

You: Oh yeah. *splashes him with water*

Grey: Hey! *looks at you and smiles* Why you! *tickles her*

You: *splashes him with water*

He started tickling you and you splashed him with water. He hugs you back and looked you at you. You two jumped on top of the waterfall, it was fun being with him.