Underneath the trees (with you) Chapter 5

All of you went back to the cabin. That long trip made you tired; of course all of you were tired. Coach Steve asked the students to sit on the floor for some announcements. 

Coach: I am proud of your team work children. Specially YN and Greyson who helped each other awhile ago. *looks at you and smiles*

All: Yieeeeeeeee! 

Anne: *whispers* I told you!

You: *covers your face with your hands* Ugh.

Grey: *looks down and smiles*

Sam: *rolls her eyes*

Coach: Okay, settle down settle down. All of you worked hard and for that.. all of you will have a reward.

All: Yes!

Coach: You boys can sleep with the girls. 

All: *excited* WHOO!

Coach: On one condition.

All: *pays attention* 

Coach: Don't be so noisy at night. And you are not allowed to go outside the cabin without any permission, you will only go out if I told you so. Are we clear?

All: Yes coach!

Coach: All right. Go to your cabins now, see you tomorrow.

All: See you tomorrow sir. 

The girls went back to their cabins to fix their things, while the boys went back to their own cabins to get their things. 

Grey's POV:

Me and my friends headed back to our cabins to get our things. While fixing Chad and I were talking about the girls.

Chad: So you like her?

Grey: Who?

Chad: Don't who me. Come on man, I know you like her!

Grey: *smiles*

Chad: I'll take that as a yes. *laughs*

Grey: But please don't tell it! I trust you man.

Chad: Of course! You're my best friend and I promise not to tell it. *cross heart*

Grey: *carries his bag* Okay, let's go.

END OF POV.

Your POV:

Me, Anne, and Monica were on the living room fixing our things while Victoria is on the kitchen making food. While fixing the sofa Anne and Monica talked to me.

Anne: YN, can I ask you something?

You: *sits on the couch* Sure what is it?

Anne: What's that? *looks at your necklace*

You: *touches it and smiles* Michael gave it to me before leaving.

Anne: Oh, so you like him?

You: Well, I don't know. I liked him as a friend as my best friend. 

Monica: I know he likes you too, but what if...

You: What if? What if I will have a boyfriend? I don't want to break his heart Monica. And I don't know what to do right now; It's really complicated. 

Anne&Monica: *hugs you* 

You: Thank you guys. You're the best! *hugs them back*

Anne: *releases you* But wait, let me get this straight; You like Greyson?