Underneath the trees (with you) chapter 2

I looked at my necklace while thinking of Michael. I can't believe this, we almost kissed! Michael was my childhood friend. We've been friends since we were three, our moms were friends and Taylor's boyfriend was Lance, Michael's older brother. And I think this is different; Michael loves me, not for being my friend.. I think he likes me and I like him too. But I don't wanna ruin our relationship as 'BEST FRIENDS'. Yeah, he's handsome, he's attractive, and he's really sweet. Most of the girls are chasing him and every time i'm with him; some of the girls are being jealous. Oh I don't have to think about this...

After a couple of minutes, Taylor stopped the car and went out. She opened my door..

Tay: Hey!

You: *snaps out of it* Wh-what?

Tay: We're here! You're staring into space again.

You: Sorry.

Tay: Here's your bag. Take care, okay? Have fun. *smiles*

You: I wish he was here. *frowns*

Tay: *sighs* Cheer up. He'll be fine. *looks at you*

You: *smiles back*

While talking to Taylor Victoria, Monica, and Anne called me.

Friends: YN! Come on, the bus is here!

You: *looks at them* I need to go. Bye! *kisses her on the cheek*

Tay: Have fun!

I went to my friends and greeted them.

You: Morning girls.

Monica: Hey pretty. *hugs you*

Victoria: *yawns* I'm still sleepy!

You: *pinches her cheek*

Victoria: Ouch!

You: There.

All of you laughed.

Victoria, Anne, and Monica were my friends since first grade. While me and my friends are talking about some girl stuffs Coach Steve got his Bullhorn and told us to fall in line. All of the students started to go to their respective bus areas. Me, and my friends we're on bus four... As we went to our lines Couch Steve gave us our own seat numbers so we won't be confuse. After checking the attendance and bags, the tour guide told us to go inside the bus so we can go early.

Me and Monica were seated on the 11th chair while Anne and Victoria sat on the opposite side of the bus, which is the left side. I asked Monica to sit beside the window and she agreed.

Ms. (Random name): Are we complete?

All: Yes Ma'am.

Coach: I guess were ready to go, sir. *talks to the driver*

Guide: The trip will be two to four hours.

All: Ugh!

Coach: You can do whatever you want, just don't be so noisy girls.

All: Yes!

After 4 hours of stay.. We finally arrived at the camp side! All of us went down and made another line.

Guide: Okay kids! As you can see, there are cabins around the place. You'll be set into 10 groups the members will be four each.

Coach: Here are your cabin numbers.

Guide: Now, fine your cabins, you should get back here after 30 minutes, you will meet your other group mates and we will give you the activities that you will do for three weeks, understand?

All: Yes sir.

All of the students went to their respective cabins. You, Victoria, Anne and Monica were on cabin two. The cabin was simple but cute, you can see some animal figurine, a fire place 4 beds, and a small living room. All of you changed your clothes and arranged your things. After 30 minutes Coach Steve rang the bells from the cabins as a sign of the meeting. All of you went outside.

Anne: Oh my gosh, is this our partners?! *surprised*

You: I don't know either.

Coach: Okay, please sit down and we will announce who will be your group mates!