Moving

Cameron's POV

Me and Caterina bought our own place. It's a double story house with a finished basement/entertainment room, Master bedroom with walk in closet and a huge bathroom.

We also have a gourmet kitchen, guest room, kids room, dining room, and a huge backyard with a pool.

Caterina is supposed to give birth in a week. I can't wait to have my little boy home with my beautiful girlfriend.

I'm planning to propose to Caterina when the time is right. I want us to be a family. Caterina really likes the name Dallas for the baby.

I don't care what his name is as long as Cat is happy. I'm paranoid that the baby will come when Cat isn't with me and she won't be able to get to the hospital.

Caterina's POV

Cam and I finally bought our house! I can't wait for baby Dallas to come. Cam is all worried he won't be with me when the baby is born because he got a job.

He works at carabas. I don't like one of the girls that works there she is to you know bitchy.

I know she likes Cam by the way she looks at him but not over my dead body is she going to date him.

I just hope that all goes well with the baby and with Cam. I want Cam to propose to me so we can be a family.

_________________________

Ok guys comment what you think and remember to vote. When should Cam propose