Pain with this relationship

Chapter 8

Its been 4 months since my accident with the shark. I'm really starting to show. Everyone at school knows and I told my parents. My dad didn't take it well but my mom was disappointed but she said she would help me through everything. Its been 7 months since I found out I was pregnant.

Chase won't call me back or respond to my texts. Oh yeah I'm pregnant again, well not again but they said I was going to have a miscarriage but I didn't. They said that when my baby is born it could be small or just a slow learner but it should wear off by age 3. I consider Chase and I broken up. Its sad my baby won't ever be able to see his/her daddy.

Oh yeah I'm dating Cameron. He is so nice and His parents don't care that I'm pregnant. Cameron protects me from the mean people and comforts me. We are going to buy our own place soon. We both turned 18. His birthday is April 29 and my birthday is April 30.

We found out that the baby is going to be a baby boy. We want to name him Dallas or Cam after his (dad).I wish that I wouldn't have gotten pregnant at 17. The morning sickness and cramps are killing me. I only wish I had some direction in my life.

______________________________________________________

Sorry its short please comment if I should continue or just make a sequal.