My Mistake

Chapter one

Caterina's POV

I was on my speed boat when I saw a dorsal fin. I started to get a little scared. No sharks can get through the flood gates they are not open. Only when hurricanes come. I started the engine slowly and moved a little. The thing kept coming at the boat. I went a little faster that only made the animal speed up. I put it on full speed and then the engine just stopped. I went to go check it and it was fine but I wasn't. The thing brushed right up against the boat and then a dolphin head popped up. Aww your so cute yes you are. I said to the dolphin. Then I remembered if a shark was attacking me and a dolphin was near it would try to help me. That made me feel a lot better.

I found a fish on the boat and fed the dolphin it squeaked happily then it swam off. I went back to the house. I parked the boat at the dock then went inside. My parents were on vacation. They thought I was a good girl. I mean I sort of am I get all straight A's and never swere around them. But I was a total bad ass. I called the gang to come over and they said we'll be there in 10 minutes. Chase I was in love with him. he was a part of the gang. I got the beer from the fridge and put music on. I went to my room and got dressed. I wore bright pink Victoria's secret lace bra and thong. I put on a pair of daisy dukes and then put on a black tank top.

I finally finished and then the doorbell rang. I went to get it I opened it and Chase was the first one here. I said "come in" and he shut the door. The gang took longer than they said which left me alone with Chase. He had a girlfriend Annie she was a total bitch. We played truth or dare we had a couple of drinks and were wasted. So he said "I dare you to make out with me." I said "oh you'll be wanting more than that.'' I smashed my lips into his and felt a huge spark. He picked me up bridal style and carried me to my room. He set me down on my bed and got on top of me.?

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Authors note: thank you for reading remember to like, comment, and give me more Ideas.