chapter 5

"Chris I need your help." I said.
"Stiles whats wrong." He sounded worried.
"Do you know any wolf hunters." I asked.
"No why?" He asked. "Give it back." He said but it sounded far away.
"Stiles." A new voice screamed down the phone. I couldn't help the smile coming on my face.
"Allison." I said.
"We are coming to you." She told me.
"Why what happened?" I asked.
"Its scott." She sounded really sad and I could hear chris telling her it is ok.
"What did he do." I demanded getting the others to look at me.
"He... he tried to force me to." But she didn't finish.
"He did what." I screamed everyone looked at me shocked.
"Im coming back and im going to kill him." I said going to get my things.
"No we are coming to you." She told me sounding a bit happy.
"You are coming here." I asked.
"Yes and we will help you with who is after you." So I looked at gibbs.
"Whats wrong." He asked.
"Can my friends come to help with the wolf thing." I asked. So he nodded. "Ok I will see you soon." I told chris.
"We are just getting the plane. " he told me.
"See you soon bro." Allison said.
"See you soon sis bye dad." I said.
"Bye son." And with that he hung up.
"Your dads coming." Tony looked scared.
"We need to leave." Rafael said.
"No its ok. Its chris and his daughter Allison." I told them. I saw relief cross there faces.
"What happened?" Ziva asked. I looked at her and took a deep breath.
"She has been dating a guy and he tried to force himself on her." I told them.
"What?" Tim said.
"Yep and she has always been there for me and tried to protect me so she wants to come down here. Chris her dad is coming to." I couldn't help the smile that was on my face.
"How do you know them." Gibbs asked.
"Well I meet Allison in school a year or so ago. She became one of my best friends fast. We got trapped in the school with a killer." At that my uncle screamed.
"WHAT?" He scared. The others also said what and I swear I heard growling.
"It doesn't matter." I told them.
"What happened." Vince asked.
"Well scott wanted to go to school and dragged me there. After 10 minutes of being there and hiding we heard Allison's phone. So me and Scott went different ways. I fount jackson and Lydia who also went to school while Scott fount Allison. We all meet up and went towards the exit only for it to be blocked then something fell from the vents. We all ran really fast. And got to a class room blocking the door only to realize that the room was full of windows." I chuckled at that but every time I said Scott's name I flinched a bit but no one noticed. "We phoned the police to find out they had a tip of saying someone is going to prank call about the school."
"It was planned." Tobias said.
"Yep. Anyway we saw jackson's car so we decided to make a break for it but that went out the window. Lydia came up with a good idea self-igniting Molotov cocktail." They all looked shocked.
"She made that?" Tim asked.
"Yep. So Scott went out on his own while we all ran for it but unfortunately the killer came after us 4 so we ran where all the balls where and we chucked them at him he ran of and we went out side where the police where. After that I became friends with Jackson and Lydia." They all looked mad.
"What happened to the killer?" Gibbs asked.
"Well scott said it was Derek but he was proven innocent and Scott didn't like him so we think he was just saying his name because he was wearing a mask and dark clothes."I told them.
"So how do you now her parents." Abby asked.
"Its only her dad now. But we went to a party and Scott got ill so he left. I couldn't find Allison anywhere so I went to hers and her parents answered the door and invited me in. Allison saw me but then she saw me limping and got worried she ran to me and made me sit down onto the sofa her mum Victoria looked confused until Allison literally pulled my trousers leg up and saw a dark bruise and a cut. Her mum ran over to me while her dad went and got the first aid kit. Victoria started telling me it was ok. I laid on the sofa with my head on Victoria's legs with her stroking my head. Allison sat on the floor holding my hand  and chris started stitching it up. They asked what happened I was going to lie but here is a family who was helping me so I told them that john did it because he was mad at me for getting an b on a test. They wanted to go to the police but I talked them out of it. After that I went to theres as much as I could. They became my family. When Victoria died I stayed with them for 2 weeks only going home to make it look like I have been home all the time." They looked shocked but happy at the same time.
"Ask them to come stright here when they have landed." Vance told me. Before walking of looking angry.

Sorry for the late update I will try to update soon. I changed some of what happened in the program but I hope you like it.

Who should stiles be with.

Ziva
Tim
Allison
Abby
Or make it a surprise

Who with tony.

Ziva
Gibbs

Who with tim

Stiles
Abby
Allison

With allison

Tim
Abby
Stiles
Or surprise

Ziva

Stiles
Tony
Or surprise