chapter 4

Im sat with abby who is easy to get along with. She has shown me all of her gadgets and they are so cool. She also told me about how my uncle has told her about me. Apparently they are like brother and sister. Also she saw a photo of me and thought I was his son. So I told her that he is now my guardian. Which she is happy about especially because of my so called dad.

We where just sat talking when someone entered the room.
"Abby I got you some hair samples that need identifying." He said. Thats when he saw me. "Hello I am jimmy Palmer. I work in autopsy."
"Im stiles st." Then I changed it. "Im stiles dinozzo." Jimmy looked shocked.
"Wow that was fast." He said.
"Tony works fast." I told him.
"Well I have work." Abby told us. "Jimmy can you take stiles up to tony." So I followed him to the lift. When we got to the right floor I smiled at the team and they smiled at me.
"Thanks jimmy." Gibbs said. Jimmy then went down to autopsy.
"What happened." I asked.
"So one got stabbed." Tony said not looking up from his work.
"Really. Oh my god. Where? How many times? Did he do." But I never got to finish as tony put his hand over my mouth.
"Down the park. Multiple times and yeas he did fight back." He said.
"You answered all of his questions." Ziva said.
"You followed them all." Tim said. Tony just shrugged. Thats when tim looked down. "I will be back I forgot I need to give abby this phone." So he got up and started walking only to stop when it started ringing. Which made everyone look up. "Boss." So gibbs took the phone.
"Hello this is agent leroy gibbs. Who am I talking to." But then he looked at me. "Im sorry but he is not here." He said still looking at me confused. He then walked over to tony's desk where I am sitting and put the phone on loud speaker. "Who is it?" He asked.
"I want to talk to stiles." Said the voice but it sounded electronic. I saw tim start tracking the call.
"Who are you?" I asked. Not listing to tony who wanted me to stay quite.
"Ah stiles stilinski so nice to hear your voice again." That confused me.
"Do I know you?"
"Yes you do." He told me.
"What do want?" I asked.
"What I want is you. So I am making a deal you have 24 hours to hand your self over to me or I will kill someone else." He said. In the distance we could hear a scream.
"Who are you?" I asked. Trying to hid my fear.
"You will find out." And then he hung up.
"Who was that?" Tony asked.
"I dont know." I looked at him and I could tell he saw how scared I was because he pulled me into a hug.
"Did you track the call?" Gibbs asked tim.
"No. Im sorry it kept bouncing around." He said.
"We have 24 hours to find his next victim." So everyone got to work. But then the phone beeped. Me and tony looked at it and saw a video. He opened it and wanted to scream. I watched the video and it showed the person who was killed in the video and then it changed to when I lived with him. It showed him hitting me and beating me. I couldn't take it so I ran to the lift and went out side not being able to watch the abuse that I went through.

After 10 minutes I heard my name being called. When I looked up standing there was Rafael and tobias. They must of saw the tears because they both ran to me hugging me.
"Whats wrong?" Tobias asked.
"What happened?" I decided to lead them back to tony who came running to me once the lift door opened hugging me to death.
"Its ok." He kept repeating to me. Leading me back to the team.
"Are you ok?" gibbs asked once I was in tonys seat.
"Yeah its just hard seeing it all happen again."
"Seeing what?" Rafael asked. Thats when gibbs walked of with the fbi agents following him upstairs probably to go to vance.
"Do you know who it could be?" Tony asked.
"No. But I will think about it." Just then abby came up the lift.
"Where's gibbs?" She asked.
"Why?" Tony asked.
"The hair it is weird. Its half human then half wolf." After hearing that I looked at her.
"What?" I shouted. Thats when gibbs and the others joined. Abby told them about the hair. Which confused them but Rafael who looked at me.
"Do you know any wolf hunters." Gibbs asked.
"No but I know other hunters." I told them. "I will phone them." So I got my phone. I got to the number.
"Hello." Said the voice.
"Chris I need your help." I said.

Thank you to everyone who is reading my book and please tell me what you think of it xxxx