chapter 3

Well the plane has landed and we are making our way to my uncles. I am scared because all I can think is what if someone finds me but I need a new start that is why we got a plane so that they cant track me. When we got all of my things there where 2 black suvs waiting for us. Standing there is Tobias Fornell. I have meet him a few times when he has helped out on cases. He was actually one of the first ones to notice the abuse that I suffered. When I saw him I gave him a hug. I sat in the back of the car next to Rafael and tobias. Luckily for me tobias knows the way to uncle tony which is good. While in the car I fell to sleep on Rafael.

I woke up to Rafael shaking me awake.
"We are here." With that I got out of the car and helped get my things out of the car. Tobias stayed in the car not wanting tony to see him. I gave him a hug saying thank you and then I walked to the back of the car and helped with all my things. When we went inside and got to the right floor I knocked on the door. When it opened tony was stood there but the minute he saw me he gave me a hug not letting go but he soon does. Thats when he starts checking to see if I have any injuries. He was not happy when he that I had a bruise on my check.
"Who did this?" Tony asked when we sat on the sofa.
"I don't want to talk about it." I said looking down.
"Was it john." He asked all I could do was nod. He pulled me into a hug and I started to cry in his arms. Rafael also hugged me. I soon fell into a deep sleep.

The next time I woke up it was the next day. I was in a room I didn't know but I guess that its my new room.

I love it and the colours

I love it and the colours. I looked at my phone and saw that it was 7:30. I got out of bed and walked into the kitchen where I saw tony.
"Hey." He said giving me a smile.
"Hey I have to work today so you will be here." Tony told me. I looked down not really wanting to be on my own. "Or you can come with me." My head shot up and I looked at him.
"Really." I said.
"Yeah." I have always wanted to go to NCIS and today I can.
"Your last name has also changed now to dinozzo." Tony said. I couldn't help giving him a hug and saying thank you. I then quickly ate some breakfast and then ran to my room and got ready to go out. I was ready and waiting for tony when I looked at my phone. I saw that I had lots of texts and missed calls from the pack.

From Scott they where like 'where are you' and 'we have a pack meeting in ten minutes'. Then from Derek they where like 'ten minutes to the meeting dont be late or I will rip your throat out with my teeth.' And 'you missed the pack meeting just you wait.' That one scared me. I then decided to delete all of the texts and put my phone on silent. Tony came out of his room and we left.

When we got to the building I was struggling to stay in my seat and it didn't help that I didn't take my adderall this morning but uncle tony doesn't care about that

When we got to the building I was struggling to stay in my seat and it didn't help that I didn't take my adderall this morning but uncle tony doesn't care about that. After we got past security we went into the lift and went up to the right floor when the doors opened tony got out first and I followed behind him.

I looked over and saw his team

I looked over and saw his team. Well gibbs team but I have heard a lot about them. They looked over at me and tony confused.
"Tony I thought you where coming in once he was settled." Gibbs said.
"I know but he wanted to come." He said.
"Hi you must be agent gibbs." I said shaking his hand.
"Call me Leroy." He said.
"You must be agent mcgee and agent David." I said shaking hands with them.
"Please call me ziva and him tim." I smiled at her.
"I have to say you look so alike." Gibbs said.
"Thanks." Me and tony said but I said it shyly. But we both had massive smiles on our faces.
"Please tell me you are not like tony." Ziva asked.
"No." I saw relief cross there faces. "Im worse." I said. All there faces dropped but me and tony burst out laughing.
"No one can be worse than tony." Tim pointed out.
"I can be if I haven't taken my  adderall." I told them.
"You have adhd." Gibbs said.
"Yes sir." He gave me a smile.
"Call me Leroy or gibbs sir makes me feel old." So I nodded.
"But you are old." A new voice said making me jump.
"Jesus you need a bell." I said. He gave me a smile.
"Sorry about that. I am director leon vance." He said putting his hand out.
"Nice to meet you. I am stiles. I have always wanted to come here. Is it true that there are different areas in the building for the labs and where you do autopsy? Has anyone died while in the interrogation room? Have you." But then a hand was over my mouth. Okay I might of said all of that in one breath. I gave a pout and looked at tony whos hand was over my mouth.
"Wow just like tony. So many questions." Gibbs said. I then decided to lick his hand making him let me go. He looked at me in fake anger.
"Did you just?" He said.
"Yep you need to wash them." I said. I pretended to clean my mouth. Everyone chuckled.
"Any way you have a job." Vance said. My face dropped. They all got there things but then tony stopped and looked at me.
"What about stiles." He asked.
"I will take him to abby until you get back." Vance said. I started bouncing in my spot getting excited about seeing the lab. I saw tony and his team leave and then vance was taking me down to the lab.

Please tell me what you think x