11

"You see the twins?" Isaac asked both Amelia and Peter.

"No," Peter said, and Amelia shaking her head no. "But I see the Argent's."

"Is that–" Amelia's voice trailed off, looking outside as she heard a howl.

"A retreat." Argent said.

"Not to bring up uncomfortable memories, but wasn't the last you saw them the time you killed Kate and then burned you alive? Hm?" Isaac asked as he looked back at Peter, who wasn't there.

"He's gone, isn't he?" Amelia asked and looked back as well, sighing.

Both Amelia and Isaac got out of the car, seeing Allison. "Where are the others?" Allison asked.

"I don't know." Amelia mumbled before Isaac could.

"Scott and Stiles went back for Derek and Jennifer." Isaac said.

"We had to get Cora out." Amelia said, standing with them.

Derek pulls up, making Amelia back up to stand next to Allison.

"Where are Scott and Stiles?" Amelia asked Derek when he got out.

"Stiles is still at the hospital, he's gonna hold off the cops for us." Derek explained. "We have to go right now."

"What about Scott and Melissa?" Amelia asked again.

"Jennifer took Melissa." Derek said as he put Cora into his car.

"What about Scott?" Allison asked this time.

"Derek," Amelia took a step forward. The silence answered their question.

"She's dying, isn't she?" Isaac asked as he held onto Amelia's hand, standing in Derek's loft.

"I don't know." Derek mumbled, audible enough for them to hear as he stared at the younger Hale.

"So what are you gonna do?" Amelia asked.

"I don't know." Derek repeated.

Isaac took a few steps away, letting go of Amelia's hand. "Wanna figure something out?"

"Isaac," She looked at him.

"Because while Scott and Stiles were out there trying to help people from being killed, you were in here, rolling around in the sheets with the actual killer." Isaac shouted at him.

"Isaac." Amelia said again.

"No, don't you get how many people she's killed?" Isaac asked, his eyes still on Derek. "Erica and Boyd are dead, Cora is dying, and you are doing nothing!" Isaac said, feeling Amelia put a hand on his arm, but he shrugged it off and took a few more steps forward. "Why'd you do this to us, Derek? Was it all about the power? Were you bored?" Isaac asked, lowering his voice a little.

He kneeled down with his hands on his knees, looking at Derek, "Were you lonely?"

"Maybe." Derek mumbled, looking at him before he looked back at his younger sister. "I told Cora I wouldn't leave."

Isaac sighed and stood up, grabbing Amelia by her hand, pulling her towards the door.

"I'll help the others when I figure out how to help her." Derek stopped them in their tracks.

"There's no time!" Isaac shouted, letting go of Amelia's hand once again.

"Isaac! Let's go," Amelia yelled.

He sighed, walking towards the door with Amelia behind him. "The full moon's coming. The Sheriff and Melissa are gonna be dead, so we're gonna try and help them." He pulled the door open. "You can sit here and perfect the art of doing nothing."