02.

Scott, Stiles and Amelia walked into the house that held a bunch of teens for Stiles' childhood friend's birthday party.

"It's dead in here." Amelia mumbled, looking around as a dirty blonde walked towards them, "Stiles!"

"Hey! There's the birthday girl–" Stiles said but was cut off by her kissing him.

Amelia and Scott glanced at each other, surprised that he was getting kissed by her.

They walked away together, "Well, won't be seeing him for awhile." Amelia nodded, smiling slightly as she let out a laugh.

"Well, I'm gonna go get a drink." Amelia walked away from Scott, making him raise his brows, then saw the girl's friend. "Hey." He smiled at her, but she checked him out and then walked away.

It has been quite awhile since Scott seen Amelia, so he went to go find her before her sister and Allison arrived.

He had found her dancing with some other group of friends, and Scott sighed. "Amelia, we have to go."

"Scott! Oh my god, hey!" Amelia shouted, wrapping her arms around his neck, he was taken back by her embrace, but hugged back.

"Amelia," Scott pulled her away from him but kept her a little close so she wouldn't fall or lose her again. "Wow, you're really drunk. Come on, I'll get Allison and Lydia to take you home."

"No, no, Scott, I'll be fine! You can go," Amelia nodded, trying to push him away but he was too strong.

"You're coming with me." He said.

"How 'bout this, hmm? I, um– I'll wait until you're done talking or whatever with my sister and Allison and I stay at your place!" Amelia slurred.

"Amelia, that's not a good idea."

"Yes it is! God, it's the best plan I've come up with!" Amelia laughed.

"Okay, fine. Well, come on." Scott put his arm around her waist, holding her up as she laughed and giggled to herself.

"Wait, I don't wanna talk to either of them like this," Amelia stated, frowning.

"You'll just wait for me outside by the door, okay?" Scott said soothingly.

"Alright, good plan, Scotty!"

Scott sighed before he opened the door and sat her down near the door, resting her head on something and stepped down to see Allison standing out front, and a strawberry blonde getting out of the car.

Allison and Lydia both noticed Amelia, "Scott, what the hell is my sister doing here?"

"She, uh– she insisted she came, this isn't the talk you wanted us to have?" Scott asked Allison, she shook her head.

"I have something to show you." Allison said, raising her arm up to reveal a bruise on it.

Amelia was sitting next to Stiles, sighing a little to herself.

Herself, Scott, Stiles, Allison and Lydia asked to meet up with Derek to show him the bruises on Lydia and Allison's arm; that were exactly identical.

"I don't see anything." Derek said as he stared at their arms.

"Look again." Scott demanded.

"How is a bruise gonna tell me where Boyd and Erica are?" Derek asked.

"It's the same on both sides, exactly the same." Scott stated.

"It's nothing." Derek somewhat yelled.