two

TWO

"Transformers?" She whispered from her seat in front of the TV, her hands rummaging trough the endless drawers of DVDs. Turned out Zayn was quite the collector. She held the movie - which just so happened to be her favourite - in her hands, smiling brightly as she looked over her shoulder at Zayn who was sat on the leather couch, waiting for her to pick a movie they could watch.

A sly smirk appeared on his face at first, before he eventually gave in and let an entire grin decorate his face. "It's one of my favourites," he admitted to the blonde-haired girl.

"Mine too," she said back, equally - if not more - enthusiastically.

Hastily, she shoved the disc into the DVD player and tiptoed her way back to the sofa. Her eyes lingered for a second at the two plates of food in front of them, which she actually had managed to cook without burning it or the entire building down. Yes, it was normally not that big of a deal to cook pasta, chicken and some pre-bagged sauce, but to Kennedy van Eden it was an achievement in itself to even step foot into the kitchen. Zayn ought to feel special.

She sunk down into the black cushions, remotely close to Zayn but not close enough to where her bare legs would touch his sweat pant clad ones. After settling on staying for a while, Zayn had lent her his smallest pair of gym shorts, which still hung loosely on her, and she'd had to roll them three times by the waist, so she wouldn't have to be uncomfortable in a pair of skinny jeans.

They ate while watching the movie, quietly chuckling as ladiesman217 tried to sell his class his grandfather's broken glasses during a report presentation.

Every now and again, once finished eating, Kennedy let her eyes wander and linger on the beautiful face belonging to the boy sitting next to her. His sharp jaw was lightly sprinkled with stubble. His soft, plump lips had this natural pout to them - which was even more visible where he was laid, arm behind his head as he relaxed. The raven mop of hair on his head was still dishevelled from their previous activities under the sheets. At the thought, a certain wave of heat rushed through her.

"You're gawking," Zayn said, eyes still set on the screen as he placed an arm around her shoulder, pulling her to his side. Immediately, she sunk into him.

"I am not," she defended, despite being caught red handed, returning her gaze to the TV screen where a certain brunette appeared. "I just wanted to see how your eyes bulge when Mikaela steps onto the scene."

Next to her, Zayn scoffs. "Can you really blame me?" He asks, turning to look at her with those big, brown Bambi eyes of his.

"No," she shrugged. "To be honest, she's pretty fucking hot."

Zayn's eyebrows rose as he chuckled surprised. "Oh yeah?"

"Totally," she countered. "If there's one lady in the entire world I'd go lesbian for, it's Mrs Fox."

His burnt caramel orbs lingered on her for a second before he spoke. "Now that's something I'd like to see."

Leaning her head on Zayn's shoulder while laughing, Kennedy simply answered by giving the beautiful boy next to her a wink before continuing to watch the movie.

Twenty minutes passed, she felt a hand creep upthe inside of her thigh. Making its way from her knee to the hem of the shorts she was wearing, Zayn's hand emitted a trail of goose bumps in its way.

"Dance for me," his raspy voice, suddenly low and pleading, grumbled in her ear.

"No," she moaned complained, shying away from his lips that she knew could do amazing things.

"Please," he begged, the rough pad of his thumb tracing circles on her inner thigh.

"I've done it once today already," she complained, her convincing eyes meeting his.

His pupils were dilated, want blatant in them. His entire demeanour reeked of lust. She wanted to groan in complaint because he had already called her at one in the afternoon - when she still was in bed - claiming he needed her right then and there. He obviously did then, but did the same now too.

"Come on," he said, smiling. Why did he have to smile, she thought. She was so weak for his smile, heck - his lips in general. "You look so sexy in those heels, swinging your hips like a stripper."

"Zayn," she complained sternly. "I've told you time and again - I'm not a stripper. I'm a private dancer."

"Whatever, babe," he said, moving a hand to her jaw and turning her face towards his. "I'm just saying it'd be even hotter with a pole involved."

Kennedy rolled her eyes and returned her gaze to the TV in order to see Bumblebee leaving a pretty nasty mess on the Witwicky's lawn. The hand on her leg kept creeping higher and higher and she tried with every fibre of her being to ignore the flame of lust igniting inside of her.

"Come on," Zayn moaned, pressing his lips to her temple.

"No," Kennedy repeated. "We've already done what we agreed to do. I'm not going in for round two. I just want to chill out and do nothing."

She sat up, turning her upper half to watch the dark haired beauty practically lying next to her, pouting like a sad puppy.

"I'll pay double," he said, ever so slowly connecting his fingers with hers. Her eyes went down to see their intertwined hands - studying the small bird inked under his skin for a second. Despite the guilt pooling in her stomach, there was a pair of shoes at Selfridges that she'd been eyeing for a good month now.

"No...," she hesitated, slowly leaning back into the couch.

" Yes," he insisted, pulling her to him again. "I need it."

His lips latched themselves onto the skin of her neck as he leaned over her, drawing blood to the surface on the skin connecting her neck and collarbone. Her weak spot. A needy moan slipped from her lips. She needed it too - both him and the pair of shoes.