fourteen

Tattooed fingers slid through Kennedy's hair, tugging her head back as a deep moan escaped her positively full lips. She grabbed the collar of his shirt, ripping forcefully, scattering the buttons all over the dark hardwood floor. She succumbed to the undeniably ecstatic feeling of Zayn's lips trailing down her neck – leaving soft kisses and dark love bites.

Zayn effortlessly put his hands behind Kennedy's thighs, hitching her up. She wrapped her slender legs around his waist and kissed him hungrily. Zayn was overwhelmed with lust. His already dark eyes looked even darker. The woman whose lips kissed him so passionately had awoken a foul and hungry beast deep inside of him. He could not find words to describe how he yearned for Kennedy in this very moment, after her confession. All words had escaped him, and he could do nothing but act.

So he did. He backed Kennedy up against the bedroom wall, and breathed heavily as he could not resist but to push his hips against Kennedy's pinned body, letting his head fall back as the relieving sensation washed over him. There had been so many times before were he had desperately needed his then hired sexual partner, but never had he been as despairing and lusting as in this very moment.

Hastily, Kennedy rid Zayn of his ripped shirt, heedlessly tossing it somewhere unimportant. She leant her head against the wall as she felt Zayn's rough fingers slip under her own shirt. Slowly, almost painfully so, he pulled it over her head, leaving her bare chest exposed.

"You are so beautiful," Zayn said, his voice dark and laced with lust. He could not resist the temptation of scattering kisses down her ribcage. His actions were rewarded by a lustful moan, leaving a sly smirk on his lips. Abruptly, he let go of Kennedy, letting her fall on her knees. Simultaneously, he undid his belt, the sound of the metal clinging being the only sound in the room besides their heavy breathing.

A hoarse giggle escaped Kennedy's lips as she assisted Zayn in taking his clothes off. Her slender fingers carefully wrapped around his hard member, slowly moving her hand back and forth, before letting her tongue glide along it. Soon Zayn felt the heavenly sensation of her warm mouth wrapped around him. The feeling was almost too much to handle, paradoxically painfully good.

His burnt caramel eyes watched as her dainty fingers slid down her wicked body – barely brushing her chest before traveling down her stomach, ending inside of her little black laced panties, steadily moving in circular motions. The sight fed the beast inside of Zayn, encouraging him to pick her up and put her on the bed, spreading her thighs, lining himself up against her.

Kennedy was as lustful as Zayn, and needed to feel him. "Come on, baby," she encouraged him, voice raspy and yearning. "Fuck me." Immediately, Zayn fulfilled her wishes.

Their bodies moved perfectly synchronized, glistening in the city lights seeping through the windows. Time seemed to be standing completely still as they made love. Either that, or to be in fast-forward. Either way, neither of them had any sense of it. Satisfactory moans and panting filled the room. Anticipation built, their hearts beating hard, skin breaking sweat and nails scratching as they found what they sought after. They generated fires in one another, burning terrifyingly fast and vicious, just like a match hitting hay. Completing each other, a sensuous haze surrounding them, they rode through an all time high, together, blissfully together.