THE BIG HUGE GIGANTIC PROJECT IS UNUNDERSTANDABLE

Okay, let's start this off. Hello. How are you?

So, I absolutely hate when teachers give us a BIG HUGE GIGANTIC PROJECT due just a couple days from when they assign it. It especially annoys me when they don't explain it clearly and just send us off to go do it when we don't even understand what we're supposed to do. And when we fail and our grades drop dramatically, they get all disappointed and snobby.

It they're not going to tell us what to do, then they might as well not assign the project, or at least make it account for a smaller portion of our grade. It's not our fault if we fail a class because the teacher fails to educate properly.

And if we ask what we're supposed to do, they go all Hulk on us.

*clears throat* Gather around children, let me tell you a story:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Mrs.Landyard? I don't get what we're supposed to do," innocent Little Johnny asked his social studies teacher.

"WHAT DID YOU JUST ASK ME?" the teacher roared, glaring at Little Johnny, her face becoming red out of anger.

"I just don't really understand how to do this project." Little Johnny repeated, shaking with fear.

Suddenly, Mrs.Landyard's skin turned green and she roared, turning into  a huge, scary 7ft tall monster.

She grabbed Little Johnny and put him in her mouth. His classmates could hear the crunching of Little Johnny's little bones as she ate him.

That was the last the world has seen of poor Little Johnny who just didn't understand how to do his assignment.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

That is me, like every day.

May this story be a lesson to you all. If you don't understand how to do a project that your teacher failed to explain to you, don't ask them how to do it. Unless you wanna get eaten. Simply don't do the project.

Wow... I'm such a bad influence... XP

Actually, if you don't understand how to do a project and you're afraid of getting eaten, just try your best at doing it. If you get a bad grade and your teacher asks you about it, say, "Bro, don't be mad at me. Just go back to college and relearn how to educate."

And... that advice is bad too. You know what? Don't use any of my advice. Unless you want to be in some deep sheeit. But I shall be serious now: If you don't know how to do something and can't get assistance, just try your best at doing it.

Wow...that sounded all smart. Not really.... -.-

Anyways... *whistles awkwardly* This whole rant didn't make any sense. .-. I think that's enough of me confuzzling myself. XP

Too- Da- Loo!

~Shane