Arrogant People

A/N: I'M BACK! Woah... it's been almost a year since I've updated this! It's like I died and I became a zombie and it took me a year to dig myself up out of my grave-

Sorry. I think I've been getting crazier by the day. But it's okay! It's all good... BECAUSE I'M HERE MY LOVELIES!!! Okay, here we go!

~Shane

~~~~~~~~

I absolutely despise people who are arrogant. 

Some people are the definition of having a  I'm-better-than-you attitude. They'll strut around the halls and say, "I have a better body than you. I'm smarter than you. I'm better at sports than you. I'm prettier than you. My skin is clearer than your's." 

Excuse me, but I DO NOT CARE. How you look or how smart you are does not matter to me. 

Arrogant people are just so full of themselves and have so much confidence that they think they're better than everyone else. It's probably the worst kind of attitude someone can have. 

It's honestly pathetic when people act like they're better than everyone else, because they aren't. 

The bottom line is: Be confident, but humble. Be proud of your strengths, and embrace your flaws; everyone has them. Don't act like you're better than everyone else because you aren't. 

And if an arrogant person tells you that you're less than them, fight back! Tell them that making you feel bad about yourself is wrong. Tell them that they're just as strong, and flawed, as you are! I know it's hard and I'm sure people tell you to do that all the time, but you'll find that if you actually do it, it works! 

Be yourself, and accept others for who they are.

Okay, I'm done. 

BYE BYE!!!!