my own book

(I'm uploading this to several of my stories)

Okay so guys, I have like a lot of fanfics that I have published and that I am also still working on. But I am going to write my own book first. It's something I have been wanting to do for years and I honestly can't really get into the mood to continue my fanfics.

I WILL UPDATE THEM FROM TIME TO TIME.

But you guys should now that I am also writing my own book for a school project in arts class. I wanted to make a book out of wood and then personalize it, but my life isn't the most fun thing and I realized I would have to talk about it in front of class when I have to present my project.

So I decided that I will finish book one of my own series before December (when the project has to be done) so that I can make the book for artclass based on my own original book. I am very excited to be writing something of my own and not something based of a movie or something else.

THE STORIES THAT I WILL BE UPDATING MORE THAN THE OTHERS WILL BE DINOZZO'S DAUGHTER AND HOW TO LOVE A GRIMM

THE OTHER ONES WILL BE UPDATED AS WELL, FROM TIME TO TIME, BUT NOT TO OFTEN. I AM ALSO GOING TO PUT MY HARRY POTTER HEADCANNONS BOOK AND MY TOM RIDDLE FANFIC ON PRIVATE UNTIL I FIND SOME INSPIRATION TO CONTINUE WITH THOSE.