Chapter 36: Last Chapter

Third Person's Pov

"Babes?" Lea asked, they're now at Aga's condo unit and today is Saturday.

"Hm?"

"What if, wag nalang kaya akong pumunta?" she said and put her head on Aga's shoulder.

"Give me one acceptable reason para hindi ka umattend sa birthday party ng Dad mo"

"Because--- basta ayoko lang!" She blurted at tumayo para pumunta sa kitchen

Sumunod naman si Aga sakanya "Uhm, masyadong mababaw babes, I mean... why don't you take that as an opportunity para magkausap kayo? Malay mo ngayon na yung tamang oras para magkaayos kayo" he said and back hugged her.

She heaved a deep sigh and take few seconds bago magsalita "Fine, I'll give it a try" she said at hinarap si Aga.

They made their foreheads touched. "That's my girl" he whispered.

She smiled at him and look at his eyes seductively.

"I know what you're thinking babes" he said in a husky tone.

"Own me"

He carried her in a bridal style and made his way to his room. He laid her on bed and claim her lips. They're kissing torridly, sucking and licking each other's lips. His right hand brushes her smooth legs which made her moan.

"Let's make this quick babes" she said and make herself on top. She removes her oversized shirt and her brassiere. She's now on top of him wearing nothing but her underwear. She removes his shirt and kisses his neck down to his collar bone. She traces his chest down to his abs using her tongue and made him groan.

"Fvck..ugh."

She pulls down his boxer short together with his underwear. She smirked with what she saw.

"He's now angry, babes" she said and chuckled. She removes the piece of clothing she's wearing and positioned herself,they do their thing. Just so y'all know, this isn't their first time. *grin*  {may experience na palaaa😂}

Versace on the floor🎤🎶 char! Haha.

**

They were breathing heavily after what they did. Aga pulls the comforter to cover their naked body.

Lea hugs him "What time is it babes?" she asked.

He looked at the alarm clock beside him "12:10pm babes" he answered.

"Kaya naman pala gutom na ako, lunch time na e"

"What do you like to eat? I'll cook"

"Anything will do babes, as long as ikaw ang kasabay ko kumain" there she goes with her sweet banat.

"Naks! Parang gusto ata ng round 2 ah!" He teases

"Kapal mo! Ang sabihin mo ikaw ang may gusto noh!" she said at tumayo tsaka dumiretso sa bathroom

"Sabay tayo babes!" he shouted at sumunod kay Lea.

**

Kiana's Pov

Everybody seems to be very busy because of Dad's birthday party later, and I heard that my bitchy-step sister was invited.

I looked at my phone again and smiled.

"Tonight, sisiguraduhin kong pagsisisihan mo Lea na um-attend ka sa party ni Dad"

I dialled a number on my phone and after 3 rings, he answers the phone.