Chapter 23: Mangosteen

Lea's Pov

Ten ten tenen, ten ten tenen

Here I am walking down the aisle, nilibot ko ang aking paningin hanggang makita ko ang lalaking naghihintay saakin sa altar, lalaking hindi ko lubos na kilala bukod sa pangalan.

Hindi ko mapigilang hindi maiyak, ang saklaf naman ng lyp *sigh* ang emote.

Nakarating na ako sa altar, tiningnan ko ang lalaki, sya naman ngumiti sakin, kaya ngumiti rin ako.

Humarap na kami sa pari, pffft!

"Love is a miraculous gift, and a wedding is a celebration of that magic, and that is why we are here today. We are gathered together to be overjoyed for, and with, Skyler and Lea, who are so wonderfully suited to one another that it is a pure delight for the rest of us to see how happy two people can be." Push mo yan father! Pffft! Hahaha.

" And now Lea and Skyler
have asked Lea’s sister to do a
reading" dagdag nung pari.

Ang gwapo nya, sya ang gusto kong pakasalan at gustong makasama habang buhay, hindi itong lalaking katabi ko. Tch.

" Do you Skyler Rene Smith,
take Martina Lea Carmen Salonga , to be your beloved spouse, knowing in your heart that you will be a faithful friend, and a loving companion? On this special day, in the presence of family and friends as witnesses, do you give your sacred vow that you will always be with Lea and support her , in times of sickness and in times of health, in times of joy and in times of sorrow? Do you promise to love her completely, to console and comfort her during difficult times, to laugh with her and to grieve with her , to share with her life’s simplest but most enduring pleasures, to be truthful and honest with her , and to cherish her , for as long as you both shall live?" Tanong nung pari

"I do" sagot naman ni Skyler

" Do you Martina Lea Carmen Salonga , take Skyler Rene Smith, to be your beloved spouse, knowing in your heart that you will be a faithful friend, and a loving companion? On this special day, in the presence of family and friends as witnesses, do you give your sacred vow that you will always be with Skyler and support him, in times of sickness and in times of health, in times of joy and in times of sorrow? Do you promise to love him completely, to console and comfort him during difficult times, to laugh with him and to grieve with him, to share with him life’s simplest but most enduring pleasures, to be truthful and honest with him , and to cherish him, for as long as you both shall live?"

"I do" sagot ko

" Skyler and Lea, by the
power invested in me, I now pronounce you married! Y-you may now k-kiss" nakita ko namang nag-iba ang mood nung pari, parang gusto nyang manuntok ng wala sa oras.

Tinanggal nung lalaki ang belo na nakatakip sa aking mukha, he cupped my face and slowly move his face towards mine, I close my eyes and...

"CUT! Good take! I-edit nalang yang kiss ha! Ok, next scene!" Rinig kong sigaw nung direktor.

Gulat kayo noh? Akala nyo na arrange marriage na akes noh? Well ganito kasi yan...flashback tayo.

Flashback...

After ng naganap na confession kagabi mas lalong naging hands-on si Aga sa panliligaw sakin, halos ayaw na nga nya akong paalisin sa tabi nya, kung nasaan ako nandun din sya, bodyguard ang peg e? Well, ang lola nyo naman for the kilig kilig! Feeling ko nga umabot na sa kabilang planeta yung hair ko sa sobrang haba e! Tinalo si Rapunzel! Tsaka alam nyo, well hindi nyo pa siguro alam so....