Drunk Texting

'When I put my pride aside
I be doing the most'

It's been two weeks since my date with zara and our almost kiss. We still be facetiming and shit but when we actually get around each other the sexual tension is too intense and I feel like I'm holding myself together by a string. So for the last couple of days I been dodging her ignoring texts, calls, facetime calls, all that. She not ready for the things I want to do to her and I'm not gone rush her so I gotta keep my distance, I felt like a crackhead cause lord knows I was fiending.

Stretching across my living room couch I got comfortable before starting belly. 15 minutes into the movie my phone vibrates multiple times breaking my attention from the tv, pressing the lock button I seen two messages from zara. I turn my phone off tuning back into the movie.

30 minutes later I was interrupted again by banging on the door. Smacking my lips I pause the movie hopping up from the couch walking over to the door.

I swung the door open ready to talk my shit until I noticed who it was, my face fell from irritation to shock in a matter of seconds.

"Move" She rolls her eyes pushing past me walking in the apartment.

"You not gone come up in here putting yo hands on me though b" I chuckle closing the door before turning around seeing she was standing a few inches away with her arms crossed staring right at me.

"Wassgoodie" I greet walking past her going back in the livingroom taking a seat on the couch before pressing play on the movie.

"You know what's up, why you been ignoring me?" She asks sitting down next to me on the couch with her body facing me.

"This nigga bunz a foo" I laugh ignoring her question, grabbing my face she jerks my head towards her.

"What's wrong" She questions softly with concern in her eyes, I shake my face out of her grip chuckling.

"Ain't nothing wrong, you bugging"

"Then why have you been ignoring me" The tone of her voice was angry but desperate for an answer.

"I been busy" I shrug letting the lie roll effortlessly off my tongue.

"Bullshit cause I just texted you twice and you didn't reply so I came here and you in here watching tv not doing shit"

"If I'm watching tv I'm doing something" She scoffs, chuckling shaking her head as she stood up from the couch.

"You know what, when you ready to talk then you call me" She points to herself, giving me one more look over she shook her head walking over to the door.

I sigh hearing the door slam behind her, my pride was going to be the death of me.

One week later

The air was thick and humid from all the sweaty bodies squished inside club 7eleven. I tried drowning my thoughts of zara away at the bar but it seemed like after every shot I took the more she filled my head.

"Let me get another henny, straight" I slur.

"I think you've had enough" The bartender chuckles wiping off the bar.

"So one more won't hurt right?"

"Touché, but this is the last one I'm pouring" He tells me filling my glass halfway up with henny.