Epilouge

Chapter 27

Nine months later and Hermione was starting her career at Hogwarts. She had just finished her first day as the new Potions Teacher. The night before, Minerva had given her a more formal introduction to the entire school, as she rose from the teachers table and smiled towards the students.

Her classes on her first day, wasn't too bad at all. She explained what potions they would be brewing throughout the year and simply gave them a quick test, to familiarize themselves with the ingredients and equipment once more, before starting the practical work throughout the week.

She had just dismissed her final class of the day and settled on the edge of her desk, continuing to read the letter, she had received from Ginny earlier that day. Her red haired friend mentioned how Her and Harry was coping, becoming new parents. Their child was born just over a week ago and neither of them had gotten one bit of sleep. They had a baby boy and named it James Sirius Potter. Ginny didn't even have a say in the name picking, which she cursed Harry for. Winning her over with his charm.

Hermione placed the letter into her desk draw and made a mental note to reply back later. Her hands now grasped the Daily Prophet and skipped through the newspaper, to a certain article that peaked her interests.

HERMIONE GRANGER-SNAPE

The brightest witch of her age, as many have said. Has once again proven her skills by achieving the impossible. The smart one of the golden trio and wife of former Potions Master of Hogwarts school of Witchcraft and Wizardry; Severus Snape, as discovered a way to eliminate the signs of lycanthropy by adding powdered aconite instead of plain aconite. The potion eliminates all sign's, but unfortunately can't cure lycanthropy. Many werewolves have tested it so far and they claim to finally have a chance for a normal life. Albus Dumbledore himself favoured Miss Granger as he knew of her abilities and bright mind. Let's hope that she's going to keep surprising us like that in the future.

The witch smiled at herself. The brightest witch of her age, was finally showing off her talent to the wizarding world. Her head spun around at the sound of her classroom door creak open. Severus walked in, looking for his wife. He finally set eyes on the women across the classroom and smirked smugly.

His black wore out duffel bag dropped to the floor, as he took the witch in his arms. Kissing her firmly. The couple hadn't seen each other in 3 months. As Hermione started her teacher training and potions course, to become a fully skilled Potions Mistress. Severus decided that due to the lack of time he would spend with his wife, that he too would occupy himself throughout the summer. So he decided to reply to one of his letters about his book and go on a book tour for a few months. Hermione was more than happy, telling him it was a great opportunity and so off he went.

"Mrs Snape, tut tut. These clothes just simply won't do." Severus said cupping her backside, seating her up on to her desk. Stroking her upper thigh over the material of the skirt she wore.

"And why do you say that?" Hermione rose an eyebrow to her husband.

"Because I don't want idiotic adolescent males thinking- "

"All's that they will be thinking is that. I am one of the golden trio, that fought in the second wizarding war and helped the boy who lived defeat Voldemort. Believe it or not. If anything dear, they fear me, more than they used to fear you." Giving him a smug smile.

"That's my girl. I taught you well." Severus captured her lips once more, as Hermione pulled his body closer to hers.

They had married just after Christmas on New Year's Day. Making it a day to remember. They headed up to Gretna Green in the Scottish Highlands and tied the knot, with only Harry and Ginny present. They decided it best not to tell anyone and keep it low key until after they got married. There was no time like the present was there? Once they returned from their honeymoon, the wizarding world was soon alerted and they became the new front page of the daily prophet.

The two of them lived happily in Spinners End and created a home full of new loving memories, letting the old cruel visions faded away in time. Severus had finally found peace in his life and Hermione melted his heart, like no one else could ever do. They healed each other's scars and brought light to one another's lives, one more. Everything was perfect.

ANs: Well that's the end guys! Please leave your thoughts, as I haven't been getting much feedback throughout the story. I will go back and read through the story more thoroughly and correct any mistakes.

Story Properties:

Created: 14th April 2017

Ended: 1st June 2017

Minutes Writing: 9424 Minutes

Pages: 140

Words: 63252

A big thanks to my Co Writer Fay! My Snamione friend from Greece! She motivated me a lot to carry this story on, when I was simply about to give up. She helped me with certain scenes, when I had writers block and I cannot thank her enough.

Kik: bbtashae

Youtube: snamione_99

Instagram: snamione_99