Chapter 15

Chapter 15

TRIS

I cannot believe Evelyn said that. She doesn't really care about him, I could tell from the beginning. I'm just glad Tobias sees it now to, I guess he just wanted her to be the mother he remembered the mother that would play with him when Marcus wasn't there, or the one who would comfort him after Marcus beat him.

I guess she isn't that person anymore.

But Tobias looks so sad, like the day I saw him at his mothers funeral.

I sit beside him on the bed and take his hand him mine.

"I'll be your family." I say remembering when he said something similar to me

"You are my family Tris." He says pulling me into a hug "and you are mine." I say

We stay like this for a little while before lying down on the bed. He has his arms wrapped tight around my waist. I look into his deep blue eyes, they seem to be filled with hope.

I smile "I love you Tobias, more than you could ever know." I feel a tear run down my cheek.

"I love you more." He says and we drift to sleep.

~

I wake up and Tobias isn't there I am back at my apartment in the Bearu "No!" I scream it was real I know it was.

I start crying so hard it hurts. I'm gonna die here like they all thought I had....

But what I felt it was real, how could it all have been a dream?

I start screaming with sadness

~

"Tris!" Tobias says "Tris wake up your screaming." He is shaking my shoulders

I open my eyes and I feel tears run down them uncontrollably "it was just a dream." He says and I lunge forward and hug him, and cry into his shirt.

He doesn't ask about he just strokes my hair.

"I will never let you go tris, I promise" he whispers

"Good." I say hugging him tighter, we soon fall back asleep and I don't have another nightmare.

We wake up and we haven't moved much since we fell asleep. Tobias kisses my forehead and I close my eyes.

Next thing I know there is a loud pounding at the door.

"If that is Uriah I swear I will kill him." I say and Tobias laughs under his breath, I hobble out of bed to the door and answer it. It's Evelyn, of corse.. I yawn "what do you want."

"I came to receive an apology." She says smugly , boy do I want to punch her right now.

"Well I don't think we have any on hand but you can come in and try to find one." I say sarcastically and she just gives me an irritated look.

Tobias walks out of the bedroom "Tris have you killed Uriah yet?" He yawns

"No but guess whose here to receive an apology?" I say smugly

His eyes flutter open, he just glares at Evelyn "receive?" He asks "what about give?"

"My thought exactly." I say as I go sit at the table, I am to tired so I watch Tobias handle this.

" you have some nerve." He starts " you are worse than him! You actually get me care about you then you betray me!"

"Tobi-" she starts but he puts his hand up. " I'm not done, I never want to see you again Beatrice is my family now." He says and shows her the door.

I decide to ignore the fact that he used my real name and I go over and hug him "sorry" is the only word I can think of to say

"I wish it was Uriah." I say,He laughs a bit "me to"

We spend the morning together trying to forget certain events, we head down to eat lunch with our friends Caleb is with them. He waves and we go sit down

"Please tell me you told him the story, I'm to tired to right now." I say to Christina, she just nods

Thank god I can just eat.

Me and Tobias hold hands under the table as we eat. Uriah makes us laugh a few times. Then we get up and walk to our spot in the chasm p, we sit there for an hour talking and kissing.

Things have gone back to normal, just a bit crazier.