The Honeymoon

Percy's POV

After our scene at the lake, we both returned to our cabins one last time to finish packing for our week long honeymoon in Rome and Athens. I was very excited, just one week of dodging cars, holding hands, eating Greek food, and spending quality time with my wife. I liked the ring in referring to Annabeth as my wife. It made me feel all warm and gleeful inside when I referred to her as my wife.

I'd called Mrs. O'Leary after we had come out of the lake, we could get to Rome and Athens for free in seconds flat, why bother with hours and prices of air travel?

Not to not to mention that I hate flying with a passion.

I changed out of my tux and pulled on jeans and a sea blue shirt. I finished packing my necessities and met Annabeth out on the beach. "Hi honey, are you excited?" I asked grinning wide.

"About the honeymoon or being Mrs. Jackson?" She smirked, taking a step closer.

"Both, but I think Mrs. Jackson is way more exciting." I deepend my voice and pulled her closer, she beat me to the punch and gave me a long, passionate kiss. We pulled away slowly and Annabeth jumped up onto Mrs. O'Leary's back, I jumped up after her and said, "alright girl, to the Hotel Quirinale in Rome Italy!"

Mrs. O'Leary responded with a bone shaking "WOOF." Then the three of us disappeared into the shadows of the pine trees. The jump seemed longer than usual but it was way faster than any airline we could've taken.

We appeared around the back of the hotel I thanked Mrs. O'Leary and she returned the favor with big, sloppy, wet kiss. Annabeth giggled, until I told her she was next. That made her stop laughing for a second, before she flushed deep red and smiled. We walked around the tan brick hotel and reached the front desk. "Hello, Jackson checking in." I said, giving Annabeth's hand a squeeze.

"Aw yes, honeymoon suite. Here's your key, and breakfast begins at five a.m. and concludes at ten a.m." The plumpy black haired lady said before sending us off in the direction of the elevator.

"The architecture is amazing at this place. I mean the outside bricks are aligned perfectly to create flawless arches for the windows and the door frames. I need to remember that." Annabeth mumbled to herself on our ride to the top floor.

"What would you like to do for dinner wise girl? It's your pick tonight, tomorrow is the fancy restaurant." I asked her, giving her a little squeeze again.

"You know, I'm kinda thinking pizza." Annabeth barked.

"Pizza? We come all the way to Rome and you want pizza?" I asked in disbelief, trying to hide a laugh.

"I know shocking isn't it. But I've been craving pizza, and we ate so much food a few hours ago and I'm not super hungry, you know?"

"Yeah, you're right...again. We did just eat a ton of food, pizza is light on the stomach." I agreed.

"Cool! Pizza it is." Annabeth declared, as the elevator doors dinged open. The walls down the hallway were cream colored which corresponded with the caramel colored carpet our door was a shiny brown Annabeth slid the room key in and took a step forward but I pulled her back.

"Nope, I need to carry you in, that's kinda how it works wise girl." I smirked, I picked up our bags and set them down just inside the room then I carried Annabeth in bridal style and shut the door with my foot.

The room was beautiful. It was decorated with sleek wooden tables, white couches, and cabinets. The crystal chandelier hanging above the king bed with white sheets, the window that gave us a spectacular view of the city was just astonishing. But not as astonishing as my wife in my arms, I tossed her onto the bed and she landed laughing and smiling. "Go get our bags seaweed brain I want to unpack."