Destined ~Chapter 8~

TYLERS POV

I opened the front door for Anna. We stepped inside the living room.

"Is anyone home?" I shouted so that even if someone was in the basement they could hear me

"We are in the dinning room hunny." My mom shouted. Me and Anna walked into the dinning room. My dad was at the head of the table, my mom at the foot of the table, my brother was sitting next to an empty chair on the left side of the table, and there were two empty chairs on the right side of the table. I pulled out Annas chair for her to sit down. Then i sat down next to her.

"What is up with the empty chair?" I asked my mom looking around the room making sure that i did not miss someone.

"Oh hunny it wont be empty long Alex invited a lady friend. Isnt that exciting?" My mom stated with her oh so chipper voice. I swear if she did not stop jumping up and down in her chair it was going to give out from underneath her.

"So who is the lucky girl?" I asked my brother wondering how he has only been home a few hours and already has a dinner date. I felt a pang of jealousy go through my stomach. I shook my head back and forth I should not be jealous of my brother I am madly in love with Anna. Come on Tyler snap out of it i told myself.

Door bell rings

"Oh I will get it!" Exclaimed my mother as she jumped out of her chair it fell backwards and hit the floor.

"What the heck has gotten into her. She is acting even more looney tooney than her usual looney tooney self." I asked after i knew she could not hear me.

"She has been that way ever since she invited yall for dinner and sad thing is I dont think she has even been in the kitchen to start cooking yet."My father told me with a puzzled look on his face.

"Dinner is here!" My mother shouted from the front door. I could not help but pray that it was take out and not some live animal she was going to kill and attempt to cook.

A few minuted later in walked my mother followed by three oriental guys carrying chinese take out boxes and bags.

"Yall did not let her touch the food did you?" I asked the oriental guy closest to me joking about my moms cooking.

"No the nice lady did not touch the food our chef prepared everything himself." He told me with a strong chinese accent.

"You dont know her very well." My dad told the chinese guy.

"Hey!" My mother screamed as she smacked my father upside the head.

door bell rang as the chinese guys were setting our plates with rice and general tso chicken.

An awkward silence overcame us for a few minutes.

"OMG Anna how are you doing its been forever!" Shouted the girl walking in with my brother

ANNAS POV

"Stephanie Smith what are you doing here?" I asked her through my teeth trying to sound nice.

"Oh woah my bad I did not know u had bad feelings toward her." Alex apologized.

"Anna you still aint mad at me are you that was along time ago!" She exclaimed trying to play innocent. She may be able to fool many people but i saw the evil in that doll like innocent face. She put her arm around Alex's Shoulders and kissed him on the cheek.

"Do not touch him you sorry tramp." I yelled at her.

"Of course I am still mad at you. You are nothing but a sorry excuse for a human. No matter what you do to try and fit in you will never be one of us." I screamed at her. I would never forgive her for what she did to my older brother.