Destined. ~Chapter 6~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Chapter 6~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

ALEXS POV

"Hey Sup?" I asked John as I reached the bottom step of the staircase.

"Nothing Really just watching the game." He told me as I sat down beside him on the couch.

" I think I may have interrupted something going on between my brother and your sister!" I said with a shudder

"Well it is bound to happen eventually they are mates." John told me with a look of disgust on his face.

"I know but just the thought of them doing that mere feet away from us." I said and nearly lost my lunch

"Ewww shut up and watch the game would you." Demanded John as he gave me an I really dont want to talk about my sister losing her virginity look.

Me and John were getting into the game when we heard a small bang against the wall. We did not think anything of it and continued to watch the game. Right as John's team made the winning touch down we heard a rather loud moan. Ok now that was so disturbing.

"Thats it I am going to the mall. Are you coming? He asked me with an I am not about to listen to my sister get it on upstairs look on his face.

"Hell yeah I am going with you. You are not leaving me here to be tortured!" I told him as I followed him to the wall beside the front door where the keys were hanging. John grabbed his keys and opened the door. I followed him out the door and walked up to his 1970 Dodge Charger. I loved his car even though it was old It would out run any of the newer racing cars. John had fully restored the car from scratch. I remember when he bought it from the junk yard when John was 16 years old.

JOHNS POV

"Thats it I am going to the mall. Are you coming? I asked Alex.

No way in hell was I going to stay here and listen to Tyler and my sister get freaky. God just the thought of it made me want to lose my lunch. I would never be the same again after this. Poor Alex was also permanently scarred for life to. Well at least I was not the only one being tortured.

"Hell yeah I am going with you. You are not leaving me here to be tortured!" He told me as he followed me to get my keys.

I opened the door and walked to my car. I loved my car almost as much as I loved Racheal. My 1970 Dodge Charger was my baby. I bought her from a junk yard when I was 16 years old. They were going to melt her down and use her for recycled metal. I have put so much time into her that I would die if anything happened to her.  She was so fast that she could beat any of the newer race cars but I refuse to race her and put her throught that much wear and tear.

I opened the driver door and reached over and unlocked the passenger door for Alex.

"Dude she looks awesome." Alex said amazed at what I had done to make my baby what she was today.

"Yes she does and Racheal is so jealous of her." I said giggling under my breath.

"Why is she jealous of a car?" Alex asked me with a stunned look on his face.

"She says that I spend to much time with my car and not enough time with her." I explained to Alex

"Well If it was up to Racheal you would spend every waking minute up her ass no offense." He told me as I realized that he was telling the truth. I noticed there was something a little off about Racheal lately. I wondered why she was being so nice to Anna. Its not that I am not happy that they are getting along because I am its just that its so unusual of Racheal to be nice to Anna. I had a feeling that when I found out what it was bothering Racheal that I would not like it to much.

I started up my baby and let her run for a minute so she could warm up. I put her in reverse and backed out of the driveway.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

ok everyone i know that i am killing you with short chapters but its been a while since i last uploaded.

just to let you know Johns Car is also my dream car and below is a link to the picture of it.

http://i1057.photobucket.com/albums/t385/LadyOfTheNight1991/1970-Dodge-Charger.jpg

yes it is a beautiful car lol i will try and upload the next chapter today also.