Destined.

~~~~~~~~~~~~CHAPTER ONE~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Flick my ear one more time and I swear I am going to kill you!!!!!!!!" I told Tyler as he went to flick my ear for the last time.

"Awww Anna baby you wouldnt kill little oh me just for flicking your ear would ya?" he asked me his nagging voice that I hate oh so much.

As he flicked my ear for the last time my fist made contact with his nose. His nose started to bleed and drip on the floor.

"You Fucking broke my nose you PSYCO!!!!!!!!" he screamed at me as he pinched his nose and looked up at the ceiling trying to stop the bleeding.

"I warned you not to flick my ear again." I told him matter of factly

"John your fucking sister just broke my nose!!!!!!!!" he screamed as he ran from my room into my brothers bedroom.

"Annastasia why did you break his nose?" my brother asked as he dragged Tyler back into my room to face the music.

"Bubba he kept flicking my ear and I asked him to stop nicely a bunch of times, and he just wouldnt listen so I taught him a lesson." I told him in my best but he made me do it voice.

I am 20 years old and my 26 year old brother has been taking care of me ever since our parents abandoned us when I was 10 years old. Three years ago my brothers now 20 year old dumb ass best friend moved in with us. The hardest thing about living with my brother is he is the Alpha to be so he trys to run my life sometimes. Thats right we are all werewolves. Tylers dad is the Alpha of our pack and because Tyler and his now 18 year old brother Alex refused to be next in line to become Alpha Tylers dad took my brother under his wing so to speak.

"Tyler I wish you would leave my sister alone I mean its bad enough you follow her around like a love sick puppy dog. I will be so happy when you turn 21 and find your mate so that you will leave my sister alone." My brother told him while giving me a was breaking his nose really necessary look.

Ding Dong the doorbell went off.

"I will get it and you two try not to kill each other while I am gone!" said my brother laughing as he went down the stairs to answer the door.

"You didnt have to break my nose all I did was flick you!" Tyler said a little huffy puffy

"Maybe next time you will listen when I tell you to either stop or I shall kill you!" I said as I look toward him he was stuffing rolled up pieces of toilet paper in his nose to keep his nose from bleeding anymore. I could not help but double over with laughter.

"I am going to my room your so evil." he pouted as he stomped away into the hallway.

"Where is Anna?" I heard come from down the stairs. I would know that voice anywhere.

I about broke my neck to get to that door.

"Kenzie!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" I screamed and ran to gave her a big hug.

"Anna you could not have missed me that much I was only gone two weeks!" she told me as I stepped back from her and let her walk in the house.

"How was Paris? Next year I am so going with you." I told her as I pulled her over to the couch so we could sit down.

"Anna Bug Racheal will be her in about an hour and will you and Kenz try to be nice to her please!!!!" he asked me with his I cant help that my mate ended up being a really preppy snobby bitch look on his face.

"UGGGGGGGGG fine. " I told him as I reached for the remote so I could see what was on.

"She is such a Bitch! How did you put up with her while i was gone?" asked Kenzie.

"I spent most of my time at Lennys." I told her as I found what I was looking for on the tv.

"VAMPIRE DIARIES MARATHON !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" we both screamed.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~1 HOUR LATER~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ding Dong the doorbell rang.

"I will get it." I screamed up at my brother was still getting ready for his and Racheals date.

"Hi Racheal." I said as I slowly opened the door.

"Where is your brother and Why didnt he answer the door?" She screamed

"Nice to see you to and My you look pretty." I said sarcastically as she walked into the front room

"To answer your question my brother is still getting ready, and should be done any minute now." I told her with my best dont mess with me bitch attitude.

"oooooommmphhh." my brother grunted as he missed the first step and went sliding down the stairs on his butt.

"Who Died?" asked tyler as he came to the top of the steps. Tyler busted out laughing

"First step is a doozy huh John!" he stated in between bursts of laughter.

"Shut the fuck up already." my brother demanded as he got up and dusted himself off. My brother was 6 ft tall, muscular from working out all the time, he had medium shaggy brown hair, green eyes, he was wearing a black button up shirt, jeans, and his favorite NIKE tennis shoes.

"Well dont we clean up nice?" asked Kenzie while looking my brother up and down.

"Quit undressing my mate with your eyes!" snarled Racheal as she walked over to my brother.

"Me and Kenzie are going shopping in a few minutes yall enjoy sucking eachothers faces off." I stated as I pulled Kenzie up the stairs to my room to help me find something to wear.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

ok so this is my first time posting a story to wattpad.

Comment

Vote

and let me know what you think of it.

a little info about chapter 2 is Anna is turning 21 AND ALOT IS GOING TO HAPPEN.