Destined. ~Chapter 5~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Chapter 5~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Tyler we should not be doing this right now!" I told him a little shocked that he was naked and fixing to join me in the shower.

"Shouldnt we?" he asked with his sneaky grin that i love so much

He got in the shower and closed the curtain. I wrapped my arms around my chest and turned to where my back was facing him. How does he make me so nervous. Before now I was never really self concious of how I looked. I am a thicker/Curvier girl. I have always thought I was pretty but for some reason right now I was worried about what Tyler thought more than anything.

"Your so beautiful." He whispered in my ear as he wrapped his arms around my waist and pulled me into him.

"I wonder sometimes!" I told him truthfully

"Dont you see what you do to me?" he asked as he pulled me into his body. Wow something was poking me in the lower back.

"MMMMHHHHMMMM!" I moaned out loud. I could not help but moan he was everything I wanted and then some.

"What is it baby?" he asked me as he kissed and nibbled on my ear. He spun me around and slowly pushed my hands to my sides. The Water from the shower was cascading down my face and body while he soaked in the whole view. Without warning he pushed me up against the shower wall and pinned my hands above my head. He lowered his head down to my right nipple and sucked it into his mouth.

"Oooohmmmmmm." I groaned as he lightly flicked my nipple with his tongue

I got my hands free and ran them up and down his body. I then wrapped my arms around his neck and wrapped my legs around his waist.  I ran my hands through his hair and gently tugged on it.

"Are you ready to be mine forever?" he asked me  with lust in his voice

"Lets Complete the ritual." I told him matter of factly as he pushed himself up inside of me.

"OOOOOOOhhhhhh. wow" I moaned loudly.

"Anna I love you so much baby." he told me as he began to slowly thrust in and out of me the whole time never taking his eyes from mine.

"Ohhhh godd." I Screamed as he started to speed up I could tell he was getting close.

"Uhhhhhhhhh." he groaned as we both came together. Wow that was the most amazing thing in the whole world if I may say so myself.

"Ready for a second round?" Tyler asked looking at me with a huge grin on his face. Oh no what have I gotten myself into I wondered.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I know its short next chapter will be longer and i could  not leave yall hanging any longer two chapters is enough of that lol

vote

comment

if you enjoy my book then please become my fan and share my book with your friends.