Sonata 7

A/N: Yay! I’m back!

Okay so to clear things up it’s already been a month before Travis, came to school so Joey was already getting used to Dominic bugging her.

Btw, Play This Kiss by Carly Rae Jepsen on the side. Nope we don’t have any kissing scene in here but it suits the lyrics to this chapter

Sonata 7:

“Joey you ready?” Noah ask me knocking from the glass behind the radio studio. Denise was giving me a thumbs up and words like calm down and be cool the whole show as they said through the intercom.

I just nodded and placed the head phones on my ears.

“One…Two…Three… You’re on.” Noah spoke

I looked up the red sign from above flashing the letters On Air. This is like a dream come true. I breathe to calm my nerves.

“Goodmorning TMSM students and listeners from outside the campus. How are you all doing? If you ask me I’m ecstatic! This is my first time in here and I think I need some hammer to calm my nerves.” I saw Noah and Denise were laughing outside. “Before we forget everything and try to look for DJ Reggie well I’ll introduce myself first. The beautiful voice you’re hearing now live on air is non-other than me DJ Javy” It was my screen name for They placed J from Joey and avy from Abbott like Abby or something. Meh! I really got no idea it was an impulsive random name choice.

“As you know DJ Reggie has already graduated last school year and so now I took his place at the coming back of the radio station for this school and hopefully I could be with you guys for the next three years. So let me play to you my first two song which I would really like to play now is Burn by Ellie Goulding and Trumpets by Jason Derulo. So I expect you guys to tweet your request to us at our official fan page Quarter FM 102.3, or text us at our local number zero-five,ninety-six or if you want to know me better or let your personal dedication be heard you can call me. Don’t go we’ll be back after these two songs.”

My first airing was a success right before I play the first two songs a ton of messages already beep through the phone and the tweets were flooding asking who I was. I’d rather shut my mouth for awhile of who I was. I also got a number of songs some from the campus, some not. I even encountered callers who were emotional for the past three weeks and I would always play their request song. I guess that’s the best thing about music it might not heal you physically but it can most likely heal your soul.

It was after the third the week when Noah approached me. We’ve been pretty close he was always behind the scene and fixing the sounds if I’m having trouble.

“Hey” he turned around with his office chair.

“Hey” I pursed my lips.

“So how have you been?” He asked me. He was leaning in and propped his elbows on his lap while his hands were entertwined.

“Well I’m good and my studies seems to be going smooth. How about you?” I decided I wasn’t really tired so I placed my bag on one chair near the door in the studio and sat next to him on the other chair near to him.

“Well I’m good.” He chuckled.

This must be the end of the conversation but we kept quiet. The silence was comfortable like I was in my room only a low volume of music was playing from the background.

I see him doing something in the computer.

“What are you doing?” I asked from behind his shoulder.