Sonata 6

A/N: The first part of this chapter has been bugging me the whole night after I posted Sonata 5.

This chapter is dedicated to: Ayesha, for being one of my favorite readers thanks so much! :D Check out her story The Fugitive I'm also reading it now! You're gonna like it promise!

Sonata 6:

I’m now at my dorm preparing for my little hang-out-make-up-to-everything with Dominic. He is waiting down stairs for me while I took a bit of a shower to remove all the icky stuff of food embarrassment away from me.

I wore a white band shirt from yours truly Pierce the Veils, I don’t know I love all genres of music so who cares. I matched it up with light brown UGG and a pair of skinny jeans short that reaches up right before my knees and I had a dark brown body bag which I slung to my right arm and I wore a dark brown fedora letting loose at the side of my face my medium hair which had its natural wave and I finished it all off with a nude lip gloss. Overly dress? I don’t know I just thought I need to look presentable after all that embarrassing look I flashed the whole school.

I dare myself not to open up Ms. V’s blog later.

I went outside of the dorm and found Dominic waiting at the lounge. He stood up. I guess he thought to change too. Right now, he’s wearing small checkered random boxes of blue and white polo which has sleeves that reach right above his elbows. He wore black jeans with black leathered shoes.

I smiled at him and he returned a smile back.

“Looking good Abbott” He complemented.

“Thanks! You too McCarthy.” I replied.

He chuckled and grabbed my fedora and placed it on his head.

“What the!?” I scowled at him.

He hushed me. “I just think it looks on me.” And he winked.

Well it does look good on him.

“I just think what he did was nonsense!” I stated annoyingly at Dominic while licking my cookie dough flavored Ice cream. Dominic brought me to this ice cream parlor outside the school named Mrs. Cold Cone it’s pretty cute with all the pink, white and lavender design of the shop.

“Of course it made sense he was looking for the one he loves.” He gestured his hands and licked some of his chocolate mint ice cream.

“No it’s not! It’s so immature.” I shrugged.

If you can’t get what we’re talking about our topic was still about Travis and Diana and how I think that what Trav did is all immature and nonsense.

Suddenly I thought of something and I smiled at him teasingly.

“What?” he asked annoyed.

“What? What.” I asked pretending to be oblivious.

“What are you smiling at?” he furrowed his eyebrows.

“Well..er… I just thought you guys suit to be bestfriends since you’re both immature.”

He scowled at me. “What did you say?”

“I believe I stated clearly that you…” I emphasize him “..and Travis are both immature.” I smirked.

He hissed at me.

I bit on one side of my ice cream. I don’t know, I want to bite it and not lick it for some unknown reason when—“Aww brain freeze!” I hissed and pinched the bridge of my nose.