Chapter 9: The Quest to the Eastern side

At the time of the breakfast meal, the High King and the Lords of the Council weren’t surprised that the Guardians and the Fives left the kingdom without saying anything. Now, the four is on foot and they stopped in the Fouroald which is very near the Western Castle and it is a forest wherein there is a four way road that will lead you to either the North, East, West or Center in the shortest way. Somehow, this place is enchanted and it is dangerous as well but to add from what I have said earlier, it is the fastest way to go to where you need to head.

“Swords in the hilt” ordered Couragesonn.

“Something tells me that we are in danger....” warned Chev but Charv continued “And four paths are ahead us. Anyone remembers where the path leads to the East?” The four murmured at this time and had a little talke on where they should head until......

“I know where to go.”

Meanwhile and not so far from where the four are, the Fives and the Guardians have met accidently.

 “Leaving without any precautions Guardians?” Sherllon questioned.

Galvinior draws his sword at this time, stepped his right foot forward and.... “You are not going to attack us don’t you?” asked Agatha but Galvinior did not answer Chev and continued to forward and started to attack Michaell while luckily, the Guardian draws his sword fast and blocked the attack.

“Traitor!” roared Joshua.

“You were the traitor to your own kin!” Galvinior countered. At this time, both five members of the two started to fight against each other: Galvinior against Michaell; Sherllon against Briann; Agatha against Fazia; Elizabeth against Paulinne and; Joshua against Achren. The battle between two parties is because of anger and insecurity within each other. They are all uncontrolled until some began to be wounded and hurt.

“This battle will prove whose team stands firm!” Galvinior said proudly and so, the “nonsense” battle continues.

Minutes after the battle blazed, the King Charvrius roared from behind “Enough! Enough of this nonsense!” Both parties stopped at this time but unfortunately, some were wounded and this includes; Agatha, Fazia, Joshua, Sherllon and Achren.

Charv too close to start to lose his temper but Chev began to talk “This is the result that we all to have if we all lose our temper, pride and insecurity! You see, five of us are now wounded without even us starting our quest!”

“Wounded because of insecurity and pride? If we do not fight as one team, we will perish and so our families and all innocent lives! You (facing the Fives) were trained for this quest and not to fight us or kill us while we, the Guardians, do you not remember our simple mission while this is our quest too! If we fail to be one team, we will sure to fail this quest and never get back to our simple lives!”

“The prince is right” added Paulinne. After that, Galvinior started to aid the wounded while Lyzette helped him as well. Both groups comforted each other. The horses were all tied on the trees nearby and the King Chev gave the team minutes of rest.

Rest for us is to get some nap and sleep but for them, they aided the wounded, fixed their weapons, ate a little and talked about the mission.

Back in the Western Kingdom, the High King and the General Cornelius talked about the quest of the young warriors. “The Fives were trained by the Guardians and your son sire. I will highly doubt they’ll fail in this quest.”

“They might” whispered the High King.

“I am sorry sire but what do you mean they might?”

The High King looked at the general and smiled “They might return here with something, something worthy or something very important.”

“Likely a prize I reckon from the Eastern Kingdom. Death is upon them so as to our sons and to their friends. We must have a second plan or an army to send there as a help for them all.”

But the High King unfortunately said “They will not need an army” then smiled.

At present in the Fouroald, the two groups began (or should I say continued) to talk about their mission. Both parties started to give ideas and suggestions.

Briann began to start “The Fives are new to this so they need to....”

“Need to what?” asked the other (who appeared to be Michaell).

“Sorry but we are not anymore called as The Fives” Achren interrupted “that name doesn’t sound good for us and it does not fit well. From now on, we prefer to be called as...” At this time, he paused and everyone looked at him and waited the name that he is to give “Called as the Fivrolage.”