Chapter 6: A Furtive Work

“But what now?” Paulinne asked.

 “What about this planned team?” Agatha asked.

 “The High King told us that they are to be sent in the Eastern Kingdom” answered the prince.

 “And what about us?” Charv asked then all paused and wondered.

 Until,

 “The king is right, we fought so many battles. Surely we ought to go to the Eastern Kingdom” Briann added.

“That’s the problem” said the prince sadly.

“What’s the problem?” asked Chev then all looked at the prince.

Couragesonn bowed his head and lifted up slowly and said in sad words, “The High King has forbid us to go.”

“What?!” Charv exclaimed then all began to murmur and whisper things to one another.

“Hey!” Chevrius called “Stop this madness all of you! Here we go again in this very situation. (At this moment, all stopped what they’re doing and listened to the young king) It doesn’t mean that when our father forbid us to go we are not able to journey East forever. The High King’s words might be true and serious but I and brother can still talk to him and convince him......” But before Chev continued, the prince interrupted him.

“I am sorry my king but I have tried to convince your father and he said that the journey on going to East is a lot more dangerous than our journeys and fought fights here.”

All frowned but, “I have an idea” Charv said and continued while everyone listened to him “I will go to the Eastern Kingdom like before using a portal bean.”

“But isn’t too dangerous for you to go there?” asked the princess.

“Well yes it is dangerous for you all know what happened to me when I came there years ago but the portal bean will surely transport me back here in the right time and I have faith in Him” Charv answered.

“You need to choose a right spot here in the castle, a place wherein it is not so secured” Couragesonn suggested.

“Any suggestions?” asked Chev then all thought of and said some suggestions,

“The Gardens” said Joshua.

“Too obvious and big” said the prince.

“The Castle’s Outer Gates” said Briann.

“There will be guards there for sure” answered Chev.

“The Dungeons” said Michaell.

“Are you out of your mind?! I was there and nearly had my own death there” said Charv.

“That’s a no.... Hmm, maybe the Council Room will do, this Council Room I mean” suggested Paulinne.

“Maybe and I believe the Western Kingdom is the only one that has this Council Room” added Georgia.

“The room there might be empty or there’s no room at all’ added Joshua.

“Well then, I shall go from here in our Council Room to the Eastern Kingdom” said Charv.

“When?” asked the princess.

“Now” said Charv in a very smooth and low voice.

“Now?!” Michaell, Joshua, Agatha, Paulinne and Briann exclaimed at once.

“Yes now.”

“Shouldn’t we have plans before you go there?” asked Michaell.

“Time is running out and we’ve read the message of the Eastern King’s son. Surely they really need help now” said Charv.