Chapter 8: Personal Plans

Zzzzz.....

Both the prince and the princess are sleeping when the twins came. The twins have a key for the room (Charv is the key-keeper from the twins) so he opened the closed door and both entered. Chev closed the door while Charv began to whisper in Georgia’s right ear saying “Wake up princess” but the princess answered the king “Not now my love” then her cheeks turned red.

The twins looked at each other and both laughed a little. “Sometimes, we say some hidden truth when we are sleeping” Chev said.

“And that one was one” answered the other and both continued to laugh again but the parchment continue to glow so both did not waste any more time and tried to wake up the two until after 5 minutes (both the prince’s and princess’ sleep is very deep), both woke up (Georgia shouted the name of the prince as she woke up while Couragesonn just woke up with no words).

Couragesonn was the first one to see the twins (particularly Chev) “Sire...” (this time he is still sleepy) but he asked “What the pleasure to see you at this time.”

“Good morning to you Prince Couragesonn” answered Chev.

“Seems you have had a dream princess” said Charv to Georgia “I good dream I reckon.”

“Oh... Good morning sire” answered Georgia and smiled “Yes, I guess I had a dream, a good dream.”

“Both of you need to wake yourselves up” continued Charv.

“Isn’t too early to wake up at this time sires?” asked Georgia.

“Yes it is too early for the both you to wake up. Breakfast will be ready at 7 and it’s just past 5 but we need to talk about something” answered Chev “Something that is important.”

“Really important” added Charv. At this time, Couragesonn and Georgia looked at each other and stood up (Georgia from the couch while Couragesonn from the floor) then they make themselves to wake up (Couragesonn is really hard to make himself to wake up and it will take him 30 minutes to wake up fully but he knows what to do to his best friend for her to wake up fully, so he rushed at Georgia and kissed her on her cheek and that made the princess to wake up fully but the prince yawns).

“These 2 couples are really odd” began Charv “Imagine, 1 kiss in the cheek will wake her up but the man still yawns?”

“What I know is that Georgia is in love with her while the prince loves her as his best friend” said Chev.

“Right!” said the both.

So after a little while, the 4 seated at their Council room and the twins began to discuss their purpose of coming and they’ve also placed the parchment at the table.

“So this is purpose?” began Couragesonn after the twins told what have happened (at this time, the prince is fully awakened even though there’s no 30 minutes yet).

“To journey to the East without the fives?” continued Georgia.

“We’re not saying that they are useless in this journey” said Charv.

“But if we lose the map taking us to the hidden realm, then we will lose the opportunity to save our father” added Chev.

“What about the fives?” asked Georgia “They are beginners and just new in this kind of journey and mission, surely they need us.”

“But if we lose the life of the High King, then we may also lose this kingdom with the Eastern Kingdom who has fallen into the hands of the other” Couragesonn contradicted and continued “I say that we join the twins in the journey to the hidden realm then join the fives and the other Guardians in the East when we are finished in hidden realm.”

“You’re saying that we are to leave the other Guardians?” Chev interrupted.

“Yes.”

“Wait....” began Chev in a confused voice and confused emotion “Why are we to leave them here? Isn’t the hidden realm dangerous for new comers?”

“That we do not know if the hidden realm is a danger to us or not, but the fives need them but I am sure and feel that the hidden realm is safe for us.”

“So the five new and the five of the Guardians will continue to the East while the four of us will go this hidden realm to save father’s life” added Charv.

“When do we start?” asked Georgia.

Not do they know that the Fives are already together in the People’s Village in a secret place there that they have created. The 5 are having a conversation too about this mission. All of them are wearing their suits of armor and their weapons are in their belts and backs already, likely that they are very ready for their very first mission.

“Where’s Achren?” began Galvinior while standing and having a grip in his sword in his belt. The others wondered too where Achren is.

“Achren isn’t that too like one of us” Fazia answered in a deep voice and continued “he is close to the Guardians and closest to them among us.”

“Maybe he’s on his way here” interrupted Sherllon “The Guardians are kind to us so as Achren and he is our leader as well for he is the most experienced in us.” Everyone nodded when Sherllon said that Achren is their leader.

The five Guardians have no idea of the secret plans of their colleagues and the other Fives until they all met up in their Council Room before they are to take their early meals. Fortunately (for them), Michaell saw the Fives on the People’s Village earlier while he did saw the four fleeing at before the sun awakens. The five Guardians talked about this and again, they had their secret plans and dressed up with their armours and weapons.