« dating william magnusson would include »

neck kisses

His neck kisses are soft and gentle, his lips brush slowly against your skin as you quietly smile to yourself feeling lucky to have him as your boyfriend.

laying in bed all day

At first you didn't like the idea of laying in bed all day long, but when William refused to let you get out you befriended the idea of cuddling with your boyfriend all day long. You spent the day talking about random things that cross your minds, kissing, back rubs and laughter.

him driving you to and from school every day

"Hurry William.". "Relax Y/N!".

playing with his hair

Laying with his head in your lap you listened to him while he told you about his stressful day at work. He gave you a lazy smile while you played with his hear. "I'm going to fall asleep Y/N. Stop.", he laughed but you didn't even think about stopping anytime soon.

him making you breakfast

Waking up to the smell of eggs and bacon is on of your favorite things ever.

chris hitting on you

"Wanna join?", Chris asked while raising his eyebrows at you, but before you even had the chance of putting him in his place a warning "Chris.", came from your boyfriend's lips. "Joking.".

being creeped out by his brother

"Nico is visiting on the weekend.", William sighs. "So I know where I'm not going to spend my time on the weekend."

loving his smile

You belong to the little group of people that actually see William's smile on a regular basis. At first when you met him you were a little bit irritated by his constant grumpy stare, but after getting to know him you couldn't help but fall a little bit more in love with him when he smiled at you.

•••

I would really appreciate some feedback, thank you for reading these!