« cheering you up (william, jonas, noora, eva »

william 

William's heart breaks at the sight of you crying alone on your bed. He slides into the bed next to you and sneaks his arms around your waist. He starts to stroke your hair as you curl up into his chest. Instead of firing questions at you he just continues stroking your hair and pressing soft kisses onto your exposed neck. 

jonas 

"I can't help you unless you tell me what's wrong", you can tell that Jonas is growing more irritated by the minute, but you still refuse to talk to him. Not because you don't trust him, but you know that it will end in you crying again and that's just something you never wanted to do infront of other people - not even your own  boyfriend. "Y/N.", he sighs and shakes his head lightly. Silence. He repeats your name over and over again until you actually start to become annoyed. "Stop.", you try to hush him, but Jonas doesn't even think about stopping anytime soon. Eventually you couldn't help laughing at Jonas who started pulling weird faces while singing your name over and over again. 

noora

Noora silently held your hand while you rambled about all the horrible things that happended to you this past week. While complaining about some stupid things someone said to you at school yesterday you couldn't help but start crying. It didn't even take two seconds before you were buried in your girlfriend's chest. 

eva 

Eva immedialtely noticed the tears in your eyes and wrapped her arms around you. "What's wrong?", she whispered in your hair, but all you could to is shake your head. "Then we will just sit here for some time.", she said softly before kissing your head.