« dating chris schistad would include »

helping him clean his apartment after one of his famous parties

You scrunched up your nose in disgust as soon as you entered your boyfriend's living room. Sighing you started to pick up bottle after bottle. "What are you doing?", the voice of Chris made you jump. "Trying to sort this mess out?", you answered. "Come back to bed Y/N", playfully rolling your eyes at him you grabbed his hand as you followed him back into bed.

staying up late and talking about random things

"When I was little I always baptized my pets so they could go to heaven with me one day". "Oh my god Schistad, you have always been a weirdo."

surprising everyone by actually lasting

"To be honest I can't even be mad at them, because not even I thought we would last."

you making fun of the ways he had with girls before you started dating, but secretly being a jealous

"Remember when you made out with two girls at the same time.", you laughed. "You saw that?"

arriving late at school, because you still had to cuddle in the morning

"Chris, hurry up!", you hissed at your naked boyfriend while you were trying to fix your hair.

having sex at random places (or: Chris trying to convince you to do it everywhere)

"Forget it.", you pushed him away. "Please Y/N", Chris begged and wrapped his arms around you again. "I'm not having sex with you in a public pool.", you pushed him away again.

william being your main driver

"Sorry William. It's Chris' fault. As always."

so called "study sessions" always lead to something else

"Please stop.", you begged your boyfriend after he started to nibble on your sensitive spot behind your ear.

him being really proud of you all the time

"Look at her William. Look! That's my Girl.", Chris slurred at his best friend while he held you tightly in his arms. "William say how pretty she is." "You are very pretty Y/N", William tried to hold back his laughter. Drunk Chris was always kinda fun. "What the hell William! Stay in your lane! Noora! Noora!"

you both get jealous very easily

"Could you stop starring at her bum?" "Could you stop undressing him with your eyes?"

PDA

"Get a room!"