Nightmare

Ash opens his eyes to darkness

"Where am I?" Ash asks looking round at the pitch blackness. As soon as he starts to float up off the ground a hole opens up underneath him and gravity pulls him down.

-------------------------In The Temple----------------------

Ash is tossing and turning in his sleep. Mew looks at her restless child worried. Jade walks into the room with a Cresselia floating behind her.

"My Friends here Mew." Jade says. 

"Thank you so much Jade!!!!" Mew says then turns to the Cresselia, "Thank you so much for coming on such short notice!!! Its very nice to meet you." Mew thanks the Cresselia.

"Nice to meet you Mew, its an honor, my name is Luna." Luna fangirls a little.

"Thank you for coming to help my child Luna." Mew says.

"No problem now it might take awhile and everyone will need to leave the room." Luna explains. Mew, Jade, Aaron, and Pikachu nod and leave the room.

-----------------------In the Nightmare--------------------

Ash is a younger version of him and is in his human form. He's outside what appears to be an older looking of Pallet town. Its was raining heavily and the dirt road had turned into think mud which now clung to his small what used to be white shoes. Ash tried to move but his body didn't respond, he tried to walk forward but he didn't budge. All of a sudden his eyes focused on a taller figure a few feet away from him, he was about 16 by the looks of it. The figure had blackish brown hair that was jetting out of a red and white hat. His eyes were a crimson color. All of a sudden the younger Ash spoke.

"Why are you leaving!!!" Young ash yelled at the figure. The rain mixed with his tears as they fell to the ground. 

"....." The figure did not speak, his face showed no emotion, he just continued to stare. All of a sudden the figure walked up to me and I got a clear look at him and just like that I remembered who he was, how could I forget. He kneeled down in the mud and got eye level with the young me. "........" still saying nothing the teen took his hat off and put it on the young Ash and pat the young boys head before standing up and walking away. As soon as the mans figure disappeared the young Ash dropped to the ground sobbing. Then everything started to go white.

------------------------------At the Temple----------- 

Ash's eyes flew open he was panting and there were tears rolling down his light blue fur. He looked over to see a Cresselia floating next to him.

"Mew he's awake!" Luna called out to Mew.

To Be Continued....