Sunset

The sun had finally started to set to bring an end to this long day. Ash was still sleeping but Mew said that he should be awake by tomorrow so no one was too worried.

"Hey Pikachu want to have a little match." Jade called out to the electric mouse.

"How are you not tired after everything that has happened today." Pikachu asked.

"Well it is almost night." Jade answered.

"What does that have to do with anything!" Pikachu asked, he was too tired and confused to think.

"Dark type, spirit of the night." Jade answered as she sweat dropped.

"Oh yea, sorry i'm just so exhausted" Pikachu replied letting out a long yawn.

"Oh come on you big baby, Mew and Ash pretty much are the only ones who did all the work." Jade walked over and sat next to Pikachu. "The sunset sure is beautiful." Jade spoke after awhile.

 "Not as beautiful as you

 "Not as beautiful as you." Pikachu whispered.

"What was that?" Jade asked.

"Ah-nothing!" Pikachu blurted out and started blushing.

"Come on don't lie." Jade laughed seeing the Pikachu's shocked state.

"It was nothing honestly." Pikachu said calmly though he was still blushing like crazy. 

"I can tell your lying Pikachu." Jade smiled.

"Fine...The sunset is not as beautiful as you." Pikachu spoke blushing even more than before (If that is even possible).

"Awwwwe that's sooo sweet." Jade replied.

"R-really!?" Pikachu said shocked.

Jade leans over and gives Pikachu a kiss on the cheek. "Really." Jade answers.

The sun disappears and night floods the sky.