A Story From A Time Long Passed

Thanks for all of your support! =D Now on to the chapter!

--------------------------------------------------------------------

*Play The Music*

Mew hums a sad tune (The Music).

"What you humming?" Says a smiling Riolu.

"Nothing." Mew says coldly.

"Wow you've never been so cold before is something wrong." Riolu asked.

Mew did not respond she just continued to float in the same spot.

"Does it have to do with the song?" Riolu asked again.

Mew once again just continued to float not saying a word. 

"You know...When I was young, well younger, I was kidnapped and taken away from my home."

Mew looked down at the Riolu who's head now hung low looking at the ground. Mew floated to the ground and waited for Riolu to continue.

"It was a peaceful day, the sun was shining, the Pidgey's were singing. I was with my owner, an old man how cared for me like his own, we would never be apart, we stuck to each other like glue. That was until.." Riolu paused and took a deep breath but continued shortly after. "Until...They came." Riolu spat.

"Who?" Mew asked politely.

"Team rocket. They kidnapped me and took me away from my home. Just because I had a rare move." Riolu said almost ready to break out in tears. "They killed him...they killed my owner." Riolu muttered tears sliding down his face. 

Mew looked at the crying Aura Pokemon and signed looking up at the sky.

"I was young." Mew started.

Riolu looked up at mew and wiped the tears that wet his cheeks. 

"I was playing with my friends Visa who was a Victini and Wish a Jirachi. Like any young legendary we had a lot of energy and would usually play till we fainted.  One day I thought I would impress them with a move I learned from my memma, metronome, even tho she said to never use it I though it would make me look cool in front of my friends." Mew stopped then pity laughed at herself.

Riolu watched as she pity laughed and couldn't help but feel a pang of sadness for the little pink legendary.

Mew stopped laughing after awhile, "That was a stupid idea. When I met them that day I was confident that they would think I was the coolest person in the world."

------------------Flash Back-----------------

"VISA! WISH!" Mew said over and over again as she flew over to her two best friends.

"What?" Visa asked.

"Calm down a little." Wish giggled at the way the young Mew was acting.

"I WANT TO SHOW YOU A MOVE MEMMA TAUGHT ME!" Mew practically screamed.

"I don't know Aster, our memma told us to never use our moves when there not around." Visa explained, her being the one with the smarts in the group.  

"Come on what could go wrong." Aster(Mew) Sang.

"Ya Visa Aster's got this!" Wish was convinced already.

"Alright fine. Let's see what you got." Visa smirked.

"You got it!" Aster yelled and began wiggling her finger.

The move that had come out of metronome...............was Drago meteor. 

Giant meteors fell from the sky kicking up large amounts of dust when they hit the ground. The meteors were destroying everything they hit with no signs of letting up anytime so. Through the think layers dust she heard the ear shattering screams of Pokemon that would stop almost a few seconds later meaning they had been crushed. 

Aster was the only survivor.

--------------------------Flash back end--------------

Mew lay on the ground now curled up into a ball sobbing. Riolu comforting her as she cried rivers. literately. There was a huge waterfall coming off the side of the tree, tho it did start to disappear as mew ran out of tears to cry.

"Thanks Riolu." Mew finally spoke up.

"For what?" Riolu asked.

"I hadn't ever told anyone that story not even Aaron. It feels good to finally be able to talk about it." Mew said sniffling.