Halloween Special

I know i'm a day late but I was really busy on Halloween AND it's exam week and schools more stressful than usual, and i'm always stressed. Anyways I hope you will enjoy this Halloween chapter.

---------------------------------------------------

I the air was crisp and the full moon hung brightly over the tree of begging. Ash was in his Pokemon for and all his Pokemon were out of their Pokeballs.

"Now Ash you need to be careful of any suspicious looking Pokemon." Mew lectured.

Ash rolled his eyes and flicked his tail with annoyance. He could hear his Pokemon trying to hold in a laugh. "I know mom! I promise I'll be careful!" Ash said.

"I know you will, I just think you Pokemon deserved a treat." Mew smirked.  

Ash's eyes winded as he heard his Pokemon's laughter, "MOM!" Ash cried.

Mew giggled a little, "Go on now Ash or you won't get any candy." Mew spoke.

"Got it! Bye mom by dad!" Ash yelled as he ran out the doorway his Pokemon following behind him.

"Well looks like he's getting the hang of his Mew form." Aaron spoke after a bit of silence. 

"Ya but he still can't use his moves yet and were running out of time." Mew said sadly.

"If you want I could help you out once Riolu finishes his last bit of training." Lucario offered.

"REALLY! THANKS LUCARIO!" Mew screamed.

"Its my pleasure Mew." Lucario giggled at Mew's reaction.

--------------------------With Ash----------

"Soooooo...who do Pokemon trick or treat?" Ash asked.

"Oh Ash...Follow my lead." Pikachu said leading the group to a tree. Pikachu knocked on the base of the tree. "Trick or treat!" He yelled. A Noctowl flew out of a whole that was in the tree and dropped a few pieces of candy in each Pokemon's little bag. "And that's how it's done Ash. That Noctowl gave us 3 pieces of candy each! Nice!" Pikachu spoke.

"Three pieces of candy!" Jade mocked Pikachu.

"Well let's see you do better." Pikachu retorted,

Jade went over to the entrance of a small cave, "Trick or treat!" She shouted.

A Jolteon came out of the cave.

"Jade is that you?" The Jolteon asked.

"The one and only!" Jade replied.

"It's so great to see you Jade! Just because I've known you for years you can your friends can take as 10 pieces of candy," The Jolteon informed the group.

"Sorry Pikachu but it looks like Jade's the winner." Ash giggled.

"OH COME ON!" Pikachu yelped.

-----------------------------------------

Again HAPPY HALLOWEEN

again..sorry it's late.