Way Back Home

Chapter 1 arriving in Hyrule

AN/: so... Um... Hi owo this is officially my first story ever 8D so yes it's going to suck horribly :3 right now I just want to say, I DO NOT OWN ZELDA IN ANY WAY SHAPE OR FORM!!!!!!!!!! Now, sit back and laugh/enjoy/hate my story :D

Tabitha pov

"hurry up!" I yelled. " yeah yeah I'm getting it." yelled my best friend, Amanda. I saw her run past me to the door and open it. Standing outside the door were all our other friends, David manor, melody Kato, Trevor pillar, tristan haito, blaze millar, chad sight, Anna millar, and Lilly grove." Alright all our peeps are here! Let the sleepover begin!" Amanda yelled. They walked past Amanda, rolling their eyes.

Chad came over to me and sat down on one of the beanbags Amanda and me layed out for the sleepover. " what's up tabitha?" he asked. " the usual, Amanda being hyper, me reading and also being hyper, last but not least, ZELDA!" I shouted. He rolled his eyes. Everyone who was me and amandas friend knew we were huge fans of Zelda. "Don't you roll your eyes at the mention of the greatest game ever! You love it to, you said it!" Amanda shouted. "That gives me a idea." I said. "What?" Anna asked me. Me and Amanda looked at eachother and yelled in usion, "ZELDA MARATHON!".

We all rushed to be the first four to play, as we were all fans. Me, Amanda, David, and Tristan reached the game consol first and we all grabbed a controller. "Turn on the game!" David yelled. "Yeah yeah working on it." Amanda said, but not without a blush. I knew she liked David, and I told her a thousand times that she should ask him out, but she always said the samething, " I also like Tristan". I knew this statement was true, even if no one realized it. She always fought with David and kept her distance from tristan. Amanda got the game turned on and inserted Zelda four swords in the game slot. Blaze turned the tv on for us but the tv only glowed a pale green. "What's wrong with this thing?" David growled. "Let me and Lilly look at it." Blaze said. I almost forgot, Lilly and Blaze knew how to fix things, their fathers working in a tv factory.

Blaze looked in the back of the tv, seeing nothing wrong, he went to help Lilly look at the front. "We don't know whats wrong with it guys sorry." Lilly said sadly. Lilly loved fixing things and Zelda, it was her two favorite things, so being not able to fix the tv, which meant not being able to play Zelda, made her quiet sad. The tv glowed brighter and swirls started appear along with with seven words. "Would you like to enter? Yes or No." melody read. I took the controller and decided on clicking yes. -what's the worst that can happen?- I thought. I clicked and all of us blacked out. I woke up slowly, my whole body aching. I saw the others laying next to me. We were on a field, one that I knew all to well. -But how? This world doesn't exist.- The others woke up slowly, melody taking the slowest, and as soon as everyone was up and ok, I went up to Amanda. Her Face held utter surprise and wonder. "Guys...." She breathed. "Yeah?" Anna asked. "do any of you reganize this field?" "I think I might but that world doesn't exist." I answered "Well it does now!" she said pointing at a castle not to far off.

I breathed deeply, letting the shock sink in. "Now Amanda dont yell that we are in hy-" she cut me off "WE ARE IN HYRULE PEEPS! OUR FAVORITE GAME! OH MY GOD!" She yelled. Everyone turned their gaze toward the huge castle.

End Of Chapter 1