Chapter 7: The Sleepover

~Niall’s POV ~

“Guys, this is my new friend, Ali Miller,” CJ introduced and I looked at her friend.

Ali’s face looked really priceless. I guessed she was a fan. I looked over at her and winked.

She was beautiful! Her hair was a beautiful blonde, and her eyes would twinkle when they hit the light. Honestly, she was the most beautiful girl I’d ever seen.

“It’s nice to meet you,” all the lads and I chorused.

“The-the feeling is mutual,” Ali replied, her voice sounding like she was in dream land.

“Okay!” CJ laughed, probably noticing her friend‘s facial expression, “Ali is gonna sleep over. You boys staying?” she looked at Liam, Zayn, Harry and I.

“Yep,” we all replied.

“Great!” she smiled, “I’m just gonna show Ali around. Come on, Al.” CJ pulled her arm and Ali looked over her shoulder, smiling and waving at us.

The guys laughed and shook their heads as we all made our way to Louis’ room.

“She was cute,” Harry stated once we were all in Louis’ room.

“I’d date her,” Zayn piped in, plopping on the bed.

I got a little jealous.

“Yeah, but I call dibs,” I had to say it as I joined Zayn on Louis’ bed.

“Oooh, does Niall Horan have a crush?” Louis joked as he sat on his desk chair.

I just rolled my eyes, “She’s cute,”

“So, do you guys want to watch a film?” Liam asked, looking around at all of us. We all shrug and nod, “I’ll go ask the girls if they want to join.” he stood up and left the room.

“More specifically, CJ,” Louis joked, causing everyone to laugh.

Liam came back a second later. “The girls are in.”

After that, we all made our way downstairs. Ali and CJ were sitting on the couch in their PJ’s.

Once CJ noticed us, she smiled, “Hey, guys. What movie we watching?”

“How about a scary movie?” Louis suggested as the guys and I sit down on the couches, and CJ shrugged, but Ali’s eyes widened.

“Fine with me,” CJ states, and then looked at Ali.

“Not fine with me,” she said, terrified.

“Oh, come on, Al. Please?” Louis’ cousin begged.

“No, I hate scary movies.”

“Don’t worry. Niall will protect you,” Louis said, causing Ali and I to blush and everyone else to laugh.

“Fine,” Ali sighed.

As Louis put in The Exorcist Liam and Zayn  went to get the snacks, and CJ and Harry got the blankets and pillows.

Once everyone got back, Liam and Zayn put the snacks and drinks on the coffee table and sit down. CJ and Harry gave everyone a blanket.

Liam and CJ sit on one couch, Ali and I on another, and Zayn, Harry, and Louis on the other. The lights went off and the film started. Ali moved closer to me and cuddled into my side.

“Are you okay?” I whispered to her and she nods.

I looked over at Liam and CJ, seeing his arm over her shoulder. I decided to do that with Ali. Slowly, I stretched my arm over her shoulders. I saw her smile a little, which caused relief to wash over me.