Chapter 2: Shut Up Louis!

~Chanel’s POV~

~3 DAYS LATER~

The guys and I have been hanging out a lot for the past few days, and today they’re coming over… again! Not that I don’t want them to, I love hanging out with them, but I’ve started to fall more for Liam. And every time I’m around him now, I get really nervous.

The doorbell rung, signaling the guys were here. I sighed and checked myself in the mirror one more time before walking downstairs.

“Hey, guys!” I smiled and gave them all a hug, but Liam held on to me for the longest.

And also, I’ve become pretty close to Niall. He’s just so sweet, adorable, and his laugh is SO contagious.

“Okay, what should we do?” Louis asked as we all stood around, doing nothing.

“We can go to the park?” I suggested, looking around at everyone. Liam smiled at me and I couldn’t help but blush.

“YES!” My idiotic, childish cousin exclaimed. “MUMMY, WE’RE GOING TO THE PARK!” He called. I rolled my eyes and laughed.

The guys got their hoodie’s and sunglasses, then we hit the road. We walked to the park and talked. Luckily, nobody recognized them, but then again, the park wasn’t that busy.

Once we arrived, Louis ran to the slide, screaming. We all laughed at him. Harry went after him, Niall and Zayn went to the monkey bars, and Liam and I slowly made our way to the swings.

We sat on them and started to go back and forth, lightly.

“So, CJ?” Liam started, looking down at the mulch. I looked at him and smiled.

“So, Liam?” He laughed and looked up at me.

“Listen, I really have to ask you something…”

“Okay, go on,” I said, kicking my feet, making me go higher.

“Alright.. So, we’ve gotten close the past couple days, and I was wondering if you’d want to go on a-” Liam was interrupted by a scream. Our heads shot in that direction, which was where the monkey bars were. Louis was lying on the ground below them, and the other guys were laughing.

“It’s not funny! I think you broke my arm,” Louis exclaimed, sitting up and rubbing his arm.

I laughed and looked back at Liam. “Now what were you saying?”

“Well, I was just wondering if you’d like to go on a-”

“GUYS, LOOK AT ME!” Louis shouted, causing me to look over and Liam to groan. I looked at my cousin, seeing him hang upside down from the monkey bars.

“Good for you, Louis! Now shut up!” I called to him.

“RUDE!” He huffed and I turned back to Liam.

“Okay, as you were saying…”

“Would you like to go on a date with me?” He said quickly and I smiled, blushing.

“I- I, of course I would!” I said and Liam grinned.

“Really?” I nodded, “Yes! How about tomorrow, I’ll pick you up around seven?”

“Perfect!”

“Now wear something comfortable,” he told me.

“Okay, are you going to tell me where you’re taking me?” I asked.