Chapter 4: Wait, What? I'm on the Cover of a Magazine?

~Chanel’s POV~

I woke up the next morning and brushed my teeth before walking downstairs. My aunt, uncle, and cousin were sitting at the table,

eating.

“Good morning.” I smiled, sitting in the seat with food in front of it, assuming it was mine.

“Morning,” they all replied. I started to eat my food as we all had small talk.

Suddenly, Niall, Zayn, Harry, and Liam all rushed into the kitchen. “LOUIS! We have to go to the studio…NOW!” Harry screamed, pulling Louis out of his seat.

“M-my pancakes!” He cried, reaching out to his pancakes.

“Forget about the pancakes!” Zayn slapped Louis’ hand. “Simon needs us at the studio! Bye, CJ!” They started pulling my cousin out of the kitchen.

“Later, C,” Liam kissed my cheek before following the guys out of the house. I smiled to myself and continued to eat my breakfast.

“What was that all about?” Aunt Jay asked, sipping her coffee.

“I don’t know. It seems like the boys get really scared when Simon needs them,” I laughed, shaking my head as I took a bite of my food.

“No, no, I mean Liam kissing you.”

“Oh… It’s nothing, really. He just took me on a… date the other night,  is all,” I said like it was no big deal.

“Well, that’s lovely, dear. I hope you two get together.” My aunt smiled and continued eating her food. I blushed and continued eating my food, too.

After I was done with breakfast, I thanked my aunt for breakfast and put my stuff in the sink. Then, I ran upstairs to my room and got changed. I put on some cute shorts, baggy grey sweater, and converse. I threw my hair up in a ponytail, put my phone in my back pocket, and walked downstairs.

“Aunt Jay, I’m going out for a walk!” I called, walking to the front door.

“Okay, love! Be safe!”

I left the house and started making my way down the street. The air was really cool. It was sunny, but the England breeze made it warm.

As I was walking down the street, I noticed a really pretty blond girl walking towards my direction. She kept her eyes on me as we got closer towards each other. I smiled friendly at her, and she past me. That

was odd…

“Excuse me?” I heard someone say. I turned around and saw that girl walking back towards me.

“Hi.” I smiled at her, hoping she’d go away because she was kind of scaring me.

“Hi, I’m sorry to bother you, but are you the girl that was on the cover of that magazine?” she asked, her British accent clearly showing.

“Um, no, I don’t think I’m on a cover of a magazine…” I told her. The girl just stared at me for a second.

“Yes, with Liam Payne from One Direction!” she exclaimed and my eyes widened.

“WHAT!?” I shouted, looking at her weirdly. How could Liam and I be on the cover of a- THE BEACH!

“You haven’t seen it have you, love?” she questioned, and I shook my head, “Come with me,” she grabbed my hand and started pulling me somewhere.

“Wh-where are you taking me? Who are you!?” I demanded, trying to stop.

“Oh, I’m so sorry.” She let go of my hand and held hers out to me, “I’m Allison Miller, call me Ali. Nice to meet you,” the girl smiled at me.