Chapter 3: A Perfect Date

~Chanel’s POV~

It was around five-thirty, so I decided to start getting ready for my date with Liam. I’ve told Louis about it, and he was pretty happy for me. He trusts Liam.

I took a shower and got out. Once I got out, I blow-dried my hair. Then, I went to my closet to pick out my outfit, the towel covering up my body.

“Hey, CJ, can I-” Louis asked, walking into my room.

“AH, Louis!” I screamed. His eyes widened and he slapped his hand over his eyes, turning around and running into the wall.

“OUCH!” He took his hand off his eyes and ran out of the room, slamming my door. I let out a sigh of relief and continued to look for my outfit.

Now wear something comfortable, Liam’s voice rung through my ears. I picked out a navy tank top that will be tucked into my floral shorts, and a cute, white cardigan, that will be left unbuttoned. Cute and comfortable.

After I put on my clothes, I walked back into the bathroom and turned on my curling iron. As it heated up, I put on some mascara and eyeliner.

When my curler was heated up, I started to curl my hair with big curls. Once that was done, I hair sprayed my hair, then brushed through it, making the curls softer.

After applying some baby pink lip gloss, I slipped on some white flats and put some money in the my back pocket. My phone buzzed on my bed, and I picked it up, seeing I got a text from Liam. I smiled as I opened it.

From Liam: Hey, I’ll be there soon(: xx

What’s ‘xx’ mean? I thought to myself. Maybe Louis would know.

I walked out of my room and across the hall to Louis. Without even thinking, I walked in, seeing him jumping on his bed and dancing to “Girls Just Wanna Have Fun” by Cyndi Lauper. Without him knowing, I took out my phone and snapped a quick picture, then started videotaping.

This is so going on the internet, I thought.

“Hey, Lou, what are you doing?” I asked, laughing and holding up my phone, still filming. He stopped dancing and looked at me with wide eyes.

“What are you doing?” he questioned.

“I asked you first,” I stated.

“I asked you second,” he replied. I rolled my eyes and stopped filming, putting my phone in my pocket.

“What’s ‘xx’ mean?” I came and sat on the bed.

“Huh?” Louis said, sitting next to me. I pulled out my phone and showed him the text Liam sent me. He grinned, “Oh.. It means ‘kiss kiss.’”

My eyes widened, then I smiled. I screamed as I ran downstairs, and sat on the couch.

To Liam: Okay, can’t wait <3 xx

I replied back and waited for him to arrive. A minute later, the doorbell rang. I jumped up and composed myself before walking over to the door. I sighed deeply and opened the door.

“Hi,” Liam smiled at me.

“Hi,” I smiled back. He looked me up and down, making me become self-conscious.

“You look beautiful,” Liam said.

“Thank you. You look good too,” I replied.

“Shall we go?” he questioned, holding out his arm.

“We shall.” I gladly hooked my arm with his.

“Have fun, kids! But not that much fun,” Louis joked, walking down the stairs.