38

The La Liga season was going to start before we knew it and I couldn't wait. I was starting to grow a liking for football.

However, I was extremely nervous to see how Neymar was to respond with the PSG offer. Obviously I didn't want him to move, I was only just a few steps away from finally being with him.

But I knew that I couldn't change his mind if he wanted to move.

Most of the boys were training today, whereas Neymar wasn't.

He invited me to go round to his for dinner. His parents and sister had arrived a few days ago and I still hadn't met them.

I was in my room, deciding on what I wanted to wear. I settled with a long sleeved black dress. It stopped just above my knees and was very comfortable.

I straightened my freshly washed hair for the night and applied some makeup as well. It was quite natural.

Finally I put on some black heels and sprayed perfume all over my body.

Lauren was working late tonight so I told her to leave the car for me.

After about ten minutes, I texted Neymar letting him know that I was going to be arriving soon. I got into my car and drove off to his house.

A part of me was excited to meet his family but another part was nervous.

I parked in Neymar's driveway and then jumped out, with my keys and phone in my hand.

I walked up to Neymar's front door and rang the doorbell.

A few seconds passed and Neymar opened the door. He looked phenomenal. His hair was messy but it looked so good because it was curly. He was wearing a khaki dress shirt with some very tight black jeans.

"Hey." I smiled at him.

He greeted me with a kiss on the cheek. I walked in and he shut the door behind me. I followed him into his house and to the dining room.

Once I walked in, I saw his family seated at the table. The first person I noticed was his sister, Rafaella. She was so beautiful. Her long caramel hair was straightened and made her tanned skin colour look much more golden.

I then turned to see Neymar's parents. They had huge smiles plastered on their faces. You could see how friendly they looked.

"Hola." I greeted as I sat down.

"Hola." They all responded.

"Camila, it's so nice to finally meet you!" Neymar's mother said.

"It's so good to meet you too Mrs Santos." I smiled showing my teeth.

"Call me Nadine!" She chirped.

"And call me Neymar Sr." Neymar's dad added on.

I nodded at both of them.

"I'm Rafaella." The beauty in front of me added on.

"I'm so happy I've finally met you guys." I smiled at all of them.

"Well it's not every day Juninho begs for us to meet a beautiful girl." Nadine stated.

I started to blush but looked down so that they wouldn't see.

Neymar's cook walked into the kitchen and placed a big dish of lasagne in the middle of the table.

"Gracias Marcela." Neymar smiled at the small Spanish woman.

We all took turns into placing the food onto our plate.

"So Camila, Neymar has told us a lot about you but why don't you tell us more about yourself." Neymar Sr chuckled.