11

I realised Lauren wasn't here so I dropped her a text letting her know that I was going to be out.

She was probably with her work friends.

I went upstairs and fished for an outfit to wear for the meal. I'm so glad that they didn't want to be going to a pub or night club because I don't do alcohol. I'm only 19.

I stuck with a simple, long sleeved checked shirt and a plain white, tight skirt.

It was very comfortable and wasn't too formal. I kept my make up as it was but applied a nude, matte lip gloss on.

I made sure Neymar remembered to pick me up, by texting him, which he replied with "I'm coming".

I sprayed bit of perfume and went downstairs, waiting for Neymar to come.

It didn't take Neymar long, before he came and knocked on my door, to which I answered quickly. I shut the door, locking it behind me before facing Neymar. He was wearing a button up shirt, with some very tight jeans, which definitely looked good on him.

"Well look at you!" Neymar wolf whistled.

"Hmm, thank you. You look very hot too." I winked, which took Neymar by surprise.

I chuckled, as we walked together to his car.

He turned on the radio but it was just a bunch of Spanish people blabbering on about God knows what.

Luckily, the restaurant wasn't far and I didn't need any music to accompany me.

"I think we're late." Neymar said as we got out the car.

I shrugged, "No biggie."

Once we got to the entrance, a waiter approached us, "A table just for the couple?"

 "Oh, um, no sir, we actually um-" Neymar stumbled on his words.

"We're here for the meal with the Barcelona squad. We aren't a couple." I laughed.

"Oh right, my mistake ma'am." The waiter apologised.

He showed us to where, everyone was already seated. We were indeed late.

"Hey guys!" Shakira beamed.

She got up and greeted both Neymar and I with a kiss on the cheek. The others got up and did the same.

There were two seats opposite each other, left for us to sit.

I sat beside Rafinha and Antonella and Neymar was opposite me, sat in between Marc-Andre and Lionel.

He smiled at me, once we both sat down.

We were all chattering since Neymar and I had just gotten here. We talked about the win and upcoming games but then the conversation led onto me.

"How are you liking Barcelona, Camila?" Leo asked me.

"I love it! The atmosphere here is incredible." I smiled.